- Biomarkers for Endometriosis[electronic resource] :State of the Art / edited by Thomas D'Hooghe.
- D'Hooghe, Thomas., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 267 p. 8 illus., 3 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Biomarker development: general concepts and state of the art in medicine -- Biomarker development in chronic inflammatory diseases -- Biomarker development in cancer -- Biomarker development in ovarian cancer -- Biomarker development in혻 endometrial cancer -- Biomarker development in breast cancer -- Biomarker development in reproductive medicine -- Industry perspective on biomarker development in medicine -- Biomarker development in endometriosis -- Health economic impact of endometriosis -- Patient perspective on biomarker development for endometriosis -- Genetic biomarkers for endometriosis -- Epidemiological and clinical risk factors for endometriosis -- Peripheral blood biomarkers for endometriosis -- Endometrial biomarkers for endometriosis -- Biomarkers for endometriosis in saliva, urine and peritoneal fluid -- mRNA and miRNA biomarkers for endometriosis -- Proteomic biomarkers for endometriosis -- Multiprotein arrays and endometriosis -- Metabolomics and endometriosis -- Harmonization of clinical and laboratory data to improve biomarker discovery in endometriosis -- Endometriomics and biomarker development혻 in endometriosis.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319598543