- ATM Kinase[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Sergei V. Kozlov.
- Kozlov, Sergei V., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 437 p. 93 illus., 69 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1599
- Assaying Radiosensitivity of Ataxia-Telangiectasia -- Assaying for Radioresistant DNA Synthesis, the Hallmark Feature of the Intra-S-Phase Checkpoint Using a DNA Fiber Fluorography-Based Methodology -- ATM Gene Mutation Detection Techniques and Functional Analysis -- An HTRF짰 Assay for the Protein Kinase ATM -- ATM Kinase Inhibitors: HTS Cellular Imaging Assay Using CellomicsTM ArrayScan VTI Platform -- Image-Based High Content Screening: Automating the Quantification Process for DNA Damage-Induced Foci -- Analyzing ATM Function by Electroporation of Endonucleases and Immunofluorescence Microscopy -- Quantitative and Dynamic Imaging of ATM Kinase Activity by Bioluminescence Imaging -- Zn(II)?밣hos-Tag SDS-PAGE for Separation and Detection of a DNA Damage-Related Signaling Large Phosphoprotein -- Identification of ATM Protein Kinase Phosphorylation Sites by Mass Spectrometry -- Studies of ATM Kinase Activity Using Engineered ATM Sensitive to ATP Analogues (ATM-AS) -- Functional Characterization of ATM Kinase Using Acetylation-Specific Antibodies -- Identification of ATM-Interacting Proteins by Co-Immunoprecipitation and Glutathione-S-Transferase (GST) Pull-Down Assays -- ATM Activation and H2AX Phosphorylation Induced by Genotoxic Agents Assessed by Flow- and Laser Scanning-Cytometry -- Peptide Immunoaffinity Enrichment with Targeted Mass Spectrometry: Application to Quantification of ATM Kinase Phospho-Signaling -- Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomics for Quantifying DNA Damage-Induced Phosphorylation -- Statistical Analysis of ATM-Dependent Signaling in Quantitative Mass Spectrometry Phosphoproteomics -- ChIP Technique to Study Protein Dynamics at Defined DNA Double-Strand Breaks -- Studies of the DNA Damage Response by Using the Lac Operator/Repressor (LacO/LacR) Tethering System -- Imaging of Fluorescently-Tagged ATM Kinase at the Sites of DNA Double-Strand Breaks -- Live Cell Imaging to Study Real-Time ATM-Mediated Recruitment of DNA Repair Complexes to Sites of Ionizing Radiation-Induced DNA Damage -- Analyzing Heterochromatic DNA Double Strand Break (DSB) Repair in Response to Ionizing Radiation -- Phenotypic Analysis of ATM Protein Kinase in DNA Double-Strand Break Formation and Repair -- Monitoring DNA Repair Consequences of ATM Signaling Using Simultaneous Fluorescent Readouts -- Non-Canonical ATM Activation and Signaling in Response to Transcription-Blocking DNA Damage -- Study of ATM Phosphorylation by Cdk5 in Neuronal Cells -- DNA Damage Response in Human Stem Cells and Neural Descendants -- A Patient-Specific Stem Cell Model to Investigate the Neurological Phenotype Observed in Ataxia-Telangiectasia -- Lentiviral Reprogramming of A-T Patient Fibroblasts to Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells -- Monitoring the ATM-Mediated DNA Damage Response in the Cerebellum Using Organotypic Cultures.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493969531