- Systems Genetics[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Klaus Schughart, Robert W. Williams.
- Schughart, Klaus., editor., Williams, Robert W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 609 p. 164 illus., 137 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1488
- Resources for Systems Genetics -- Heterogeneous Stock Populations for Analysis of Complex Traits -- Mouse Genome Informatics (MGI): Resources for Mining Mouse Genetic, Genomic, and Biological Data in Support of Primary and Translational Research -- GeneNetwork: A Toolbox for Systems Genetics -- Complex Trait Analyses of the Collaborative Cross: Tools and Databases -- Integrative Functional Genomics for Systems Genetics in GeneWeaver.org -- A Suite of Tools for Biologists that Improve Accessibility and Visualization of Large Systems Genetics Datasets: Applications to the Hybrid Mouse Diversity Panel -- Expression QTLs Mapping and Analysis: A Bayesian Perspective -- Epigenetics and Control of RNAs -- Integrating Multidimensional Data Sources to Identify Genes Regulating Complex Phenotypes -- RNA-Seq in the Collaborative Cross -- QTL Mapping and Identification of Candidate Genes in DO Mice: A Use Case Model Derived from a Benzene Toxicity Experiment -- Visualization of Results from System Genetics Studies in Chromosomal Context -- Genomic Control of Retinal Cell Number: Challenges, Protocols, and Results -- Systems Genetics Analysis to Identify the Genetic Modulation of a Glaucoma-Associated Gene -- Genetic Dissection of Variation in Hippocampal Intra-and Infrapyramidal Mossy Fibers in the Mouse -- Complex Genetics of Cardiovascular Traits in Mice: F2-Mapping of QTLs and their Underlying Genes -- Systems Genetics of Live Fibrosis -- Systems Genetic Analysis of Iron and its Regulation in Brain and Periphery -- Systems Genetics of Obesity -- Social Interactions and Indirect Genetic Effects on Complex Juvenile and Adult Traits -- Complex Genetics of Behaior: BXDs in the Automated Home-Cage -- Integrative Analysis of Genetic, Genomic and Phenotypic Data for Ethanol Behaviors: A Network-Based Pipeline for Identifying Mechanisms and Potential Drug Targets -- Dissection of Host Susceptibility to Bacterial Infections and its Toxins -- The Collaborative Cross Resource for Systems Genetics Research of Infectious Diseases -- Systems Genetics as a Tool to Identify Master Genetic Regulators in Complex Disease -- Using Baseline Transcriptional Connectomes in Rat to Identify Genetic Pathways Associated with Predisposition to Complex Traits -- Precise Network Modeling of Systems Genetic Data Using the Bayesian Network Webserver -- Using Systems Genetics to Understanding the Etiology of Complex Disease. .
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493964253