- Genetic Engineering[electronic resource] :Principles and Methods / edited by Jane K. Setlow.
- Setlow, Jane K., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 309 p. : online resource.
- Genetic Engineering, Principles and Methods,0196-3716 ; 19
- Novel Approaches to Engineering Disease Resistance in Crops -- The Structure of Plant Gene Promoters -- Plasmid Stabilization by Post-Segregational Killing -- Pathways and Genes Involved in Cellulose Synthesis -- Conjugative Transposons -- Termination of dna Replication in Prokaroytic Chromosomes -- Regulation of Protein Degradation in Plants -- Genetic Engineering of Oilseeds for Desired Traits -- Specificity of Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Signaling Pathways: Lessons from Drosophila -- Switching on Gene Expression: Analysis of the Factors that Spatially and Temporally Regulate Plant Gene Expression -- Nucleic acid Transport in Plant-Pathogen Interactions -- Leaf Senescence: Gene Expression and Regulation -- Production and Analysis of Transgenic Mice Containing Yeast Artificial Chromosomes -- Comparative Molecular Analysis of Genes for Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Degradation -- Recognition and Signaling in Plant-Pathogen Interactions: Implications for Genetic Engineering.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461377177