- Dietary Fat and Cancer[electronic resource] :Genetic and Molecular Interactions.
- Proceedings of the American Institute for Cancer Research's Seventh Annual Conference held in Washington, D.C., August 28-30, 1996
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 252 p. : online resource.
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,0065-2598 ; 422
- 1 Fat and Cancer: The Epidemiologic Evidence in Perspective -- 2 Dietary Lipids and the Cancer Cascade -- 3 Molecular Studies on the Role of Dietary Fat and Cholesterol in Breast Cancer Induction -- 4 Fatty Acid Regulation of Breast Cancer Cell Growth and Invasion -- 5 Fatty Acids and Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation -- 6 Lipoxygenase Metabolites and Cancer Metastasis -- 7 Modulation of Intracellular Second Messengers by Dietary Fat during Colonic Tumor Development -- 8 Diet, Apoptosis, and Carcinogenesis -- 9 The Role of Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor ? in Peroxisome Proliferation, Physiological Homeostasis, and Chemical Carcinogenesis -- 10 A Hypothetical Mechanism for Fat-Induced Rodent Hepatocarcinogenesis -- 11 Short Chain Fatty Acid Regulation of Intestinal Gene Expression -- 12 Regulation of Gene Expression in Adipose Cells by Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids -- 13 Regulation of Peroxisomal Fatty Acyl-CoA Oxidase in the Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae -- 14 Dietary Fat, Genes, and Human Health -- 15 Session V: Future Directions and Implications of Research on Dietary Fat and Genetics -- Abstracts.
Biophysics and Biological Physics.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781441932822