- Chromosomes Today[electronic resource] :Volume 12 / edited by N. Henriques-Gil, J. S. Parker, M. J. Puertas.
- Henriques-Gil, N., editor., Parker, J. S., editor., Puertas, M. J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 379 p. 81 illus., 26 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Prologue -- 1 Cytogenetics: yesterday, today and forever. A conceptual and historical view -- One: Sequence Organization in Chromosomes -- 2 Chromosome differentiation using nucleases: an overview -- 3 Y-linked genes and spermatogenesis in primatess -- 4 Subchromosomal painting libraries (SCPLs) from somatic cell hybrids -- 5 The relationship between gene density and chromosome banding patterns in mammalian nuclei -- Two: Maintenance and Breakdown of Stability -- 6 Genes controlling chromosome structure in Drosophila melanogaster -- 7 Retrotransposons at Drosophila telomeres and terminal chromosome deficiencies -- 8 Interspecific micronucleus model for the study of induced chromosome aberrations in human male germ cells -- 9 Characterization of amplified DNA sequences in human cancers -- Three: Control Mechanisms -- 10 Transcription factories and chromosome structure -- 11 The replication of ribosomal RNA genes in eukaryotes -- 12 Genomic interactions: Gene expression, DNA methylation and nuclear architecture -- 13 Gametic imprinting at the mouse and human IGF2R/MPR300 locus -- Four: Meiotic Mobility and Recombination -- 14 Chromosome behaviour in earliest meiotic prophase -- 15 Univalent orientation in living meiocytes -- 16 Proteins Controlling Sister-Chromatid Cohesion -- 17 Expanding genetic maps: reevaluation of the relationship between chiasmata and crossovers -- Five: Evolutionary Dynamics -- 18 Evolution of a near-neutral B chromosome -- 19 Chromosome painting in wheat -- 20 New insights into chromosome evolution in plants from molecular cytogenetics -- 21 A saltation model of karyotypic evolution in the Octodontoidea (Mammalia, Rodentia) -- Epilogue -- 22 The who is who of chromosomes.
- Life sciences.
Animal Anatomy / Morphology / Histology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401071864