- Gene Therapy Protocols[electronic resource] / edited by Paul D. Robbins.
- Robbins, Paul D., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 432 p. 44 illus. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Medicine,1543-1894 ; 7
- Methods for Gene Transfer Using DNA-Adenovirus Conjugates -- Methods for the Construction and Propagation of Recombinant Adeno-Associated Virus Vectors -- Generation of High-Titer, Helper-Free Retroviruses by Transient Transfection -- Methods for the Construction of Retroviral Vectors and the Generation of High-Titer Producers -- Development of Replication-Defective Herpes Simplex Virus Vectors -- Methods for the Use of Poliovirus Vectors for Gene Delivery -- Methods for the Construction of Human Papillomavirus Vectors -- Methods for Liposome-Mediated Gene Transfer to the Arterial Wall -- Methods for Targeted Gene Transfer to Liver Using DNA-Protein Complexes -- Methods for the Use of Retroviral Vectors for Transfer of the CFTR Gene to Airway Epithelium -- Methods for Adenovirus-Mediated Gene Transfer to Airway Epithelium -- Methods for Retrovirus-Mediated Gene Transfer to Fetal Lung -- In Situ Retrovirus-Mediated Gene Transfer into the Liver -- Methods for Delivery of Genes to Hepatocytes In Vivo Using Recombinant Adenovirus Vectors -- Methods for Producing High Titer, Pantropic Retroviral Vectors for Gene Transfer into Leukemic T-Cells -- Methods for Efficient Retrovirus-Mediated Gene Transfer to Mouse Hematopoietic Stem Cells -- Methods for Retrovirus-Mediated Gene Transfer into Primary T-Lymphocytes -- Methods for Retrovirus-Mediated Gene Transfer to CD34+ Enriched Cells -- Methods for the Use of Genetically Modified Keratinocytes in Gene Therapy -- Methods for Particle-Mediated Gene Transfer into Skin -- Methods for Liposome-Mediated Gene Transfer to Tumor Cells In Vivo -- Methods for Retrovirus-Mediated Gene Transfer to Tumor Cells -- Cationic Liposome-Mediated Gene Transfer to Tumor Cells In Vitro and In Vivo -- Methods for the Use of Cytokine Gene-Modified Tumor Cells in Immunotherapy of Cancer -- Methods for Generation of Genetically Modified Fibroblasts for Immunotherapy of Cancer -- Methods for Gene Transfer to Synovium -- Methods for Adenovirus-Mediated Gene Transfer to Synovium In Vivo -- Methods for the Use of Stromal Cells for Therapeutic Gene Therapy -- Suppression of the Human Carcinoma Phenotype by an Antioncogene Ribozyme -- Methods for Cancer Gene Therapy Using Tumor Suppressor Genes.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780896034846