- Directed Evolution Library Creation[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Elizabeth M.J. Gillam, Janine N. Copp, David Ackerley.
- 2nd ed. 2014.
- Gillam, Elizabeth M.J., editor., Copp, Janine N., editor., Ackerley, David., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 369 p. 63 illus., 19 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1179
- Error-Prone PCR and Effective Generation of Gene Variant Libraries for Directed Evolution -- Error-Prone Rolling Circle Amplification Greatly Simplifies Random Mutagenesis -- Random Mutagenesis by Error-Prone Pol Plasmid Replication in Escherichia coli -- The Sequence Saturation Mutagenesis (SeSaM) Method -- Generation of Effective Libraries by Neutral Drift -- Site Saturation Mutagenesis -- Iterative Saturation Mutagenesis (ISM): A Powerful Approach to Engineer Proteins by Systematically Simulating Darwinian Evolution -- Generating Targeted Libraries by the Combinatorial Incorporation of Synthetic Oligonucleotides During Gene Shuffling (ISOR) -- OmniChange: Simultaneous Site-Saturation of up to Five Codons -- Random Insertional?밆eletional Strand Exchange Mutagenesis (RAISE): A Simple Method for Generating Random Insertion and Deletion Mutations -- Transposon-Based Approaches for Generating Novel Molecular Diversity during Directed Evolution -- Restriction Enzyme-Mediated DNA Family Shuffling -- Assembly of Designed Oligonucleotides (ADO): A Useful Tool in Synthetic Biology for Creating High Quality Combinatorial DNA Libraries -- One-Pot, Simple Methodology for Cassette Randomization and Recombination for Focused Directed Evolution (OSCARR) -- USER Friendly DNA Recombination (USERec): Gene Library Construction Requiring Minimal Sequence Homology -- ITCHY: Incremental Truncation for the Creation of Hybrid Enzymes -- Generating Random Circular Permutation Libraries -- Probabilistic Methods in Directed Evolution: Library Size, Mutation Rate and Diversity -- The Mutagenesis Assistant Program -- Computational Tools for Designing Smart Libraries -- Computational Tools for Directed Evolution: A Comparison of Prospective and Retrospective Strategies -- Designing Libraries of Chimeric Proteins Using SCHEMA Recombination and RASPP -- Non-Contiguous SCHEMA Protein Recombination -- Engineering Proteins by Reconstructing Evolutionary Adaptive Paths.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493910526