- Therapeutic Applications of Ribozymes and Riboswitches[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Daniel Lafontaine, Audrey Dube.
- Lafontaine, Daniel., editor., Dube, Audrey., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 278 p. 53 illus., 19 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1103
- Identification of Regulatory RNA in Bacterial Genomes by Genome-Scale Mapping of Transcription Start Sites -- Screening Inhibitory potential of anti-HIV RT RNA Aptamers -- Design and Evaluation of Clinically Relevant SOFA-HDV Ribozymes Targeting HIV RNA -- Directing RNase P-mediated Cleavage of Target mRNAs by Engineered External Guide Sequences in Cultured Cells -- Design and Analysis of Hammerhead Ribozyme Activity Against an Artificial Gene Target -- Knockdown Strategies for the Study of Proprotein Converstase and Proliferation in Prostate Cancer Cells -- Use of Tumor-Targeting Trans-Splicing Ribozyme for Cancer Treatment -- Characterization of Hairpin Ribozyme Reactions -- Finding Instances of Riboswitches and Ribozymes by Homology Search of Structured RNA with Infernal -- Structure-based Virtual Screening for the Identification of RNA-binding Ligands -- Probing Riboswitch Binding Sites with Molecular Docking, Focused Libraries, and in-line Probing Assays -- Discovery of Small Molecule Modifiers of microRNAs for the Treatment of HCV Infection -- Bacterial Flavin Mononucleotide Riboswitches as Targets for Flavin Analogs -- Construction and Application of Riboswitch-based Sensors That Detect Metabolites Within Bacterial Cells -- Screening Assays to Identify Artificial glmS Ribozyme Activators -- Analysis of Riboswitch Structure and Ligand Binding using Small-angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) -- Use of SHAPE to Select 2AP Substitution sites for RNA-ligand Interactions and Dynamics Studies -- Cell Internalization SELEX:혻 In Vitro Selection for Molecules that Internalize into Cells -- DNA Electronic Switches Based on Analyte-Responsive Aptamers.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627037297