- Homing Endonucleases[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by David R. Edgell.
- Edgell, David R., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 284 p. 60 illus., 39 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1123
- Homing Endonucleases:혻 From Genetic Anomalies to Programmable Genomic Clippers -- Bioinformatic Identification of Homing Endonucleases and Their Target Sites -- PCR-Based Bioprospecting for Homing Endonucleases in Fungal Mitochondrial rRNA Genes -- Mapping Homing Endonuclease Cleavage Sites Using In Vitro Generated Protein -- Mapping Free-Standing Homing Endonuclease Promoters Using 5?셊LM-RACE -- PCR Analysis of Chloroplast Double-Strand Break (DSB) Repair Products Induced by I-CreII in Chlamydomonas and Arabidopsis -- A Two-Plasmid Bacterial Selection System for Characterization and Engineering of Homing Endonucleases -- Rapid Screening of Endonuclease Target Site Preference Using a Modified Bacterial Two-Plasmid Selection -- A Yeast-Based Recombination Assay for Homing Endonuclease Activity.-혻Rapid Determination of Homing Endonuclease DNA Binding Specificity Profile -- Quantifying the Information Content of Homing Endonuclease Target Sites by Single Base Pair Profiling -- Homing Endonuclease Target Site Specificity Defined by Sequential Enrichment and Next-Generation Sequencing of Highly Complex Target Site Libraries -- Homing Endonuclease Target Determination Using SELEX Adapted for Yeast Surface Display -- Engineering and Flow-Cytometric Analysis of Chimeric LAGLIDADG Homing Endonucleases from Homologous I-OnuI-Family Enzymes -- Bioinformatics Identification of Coevolving Residues -- Identification and Analysis of Genomic Homing Endonuclease Target Sites -- Redesigning the Specificity of Protein-DNA Interactions with Rosetta.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627039673