- Animal Endo-SiRNAs[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Andreas Werner.
- Werner, Andreas., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 182 p. 36 illus., 24 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1173
- Targeted Small Non-coding RNA Directed Gene Activation in Human Cells -- Isolation of Chromatoid Dodies from Mouse Testis as a Rich Source of Short RNAs -- Generation of Endo-siRNAs in Xenopus laevis Oocytes -- Analysis of Endo-siRNAs in Drosophila -- Methods for Studying the Biological Consequences of Endo-siRNA Deficiency in Drosophila melanogaster -- Small RNA Library Cloning Procedure for Deep Sequencing of Specific Endogenous siRNA Classes in Caenorhabditis elegans -- Assays for Direct and Indirect Effects of C. elegans Endo-siRNAs -- Extraction and Non-radioactive Detection of Small RNA Molecules -- p19 Mediated Enrichment and Detection of siRNAs -- Detection of Small non-coding RNAs by in situ Hybridization using Probes of 2??O-Methyl RNA + LNA -- Enhanced Detection of Small RNAs using a non-Radioactive Approach -- Computing siRNA and piRNA Overlap Signatures -- Isolation of Small Interfering RNAs using Viral Suppressors of RNA Interference -- Computational Analysis, Biochemical Purification and Detection of tRNA-derived Small RNA Fragments -- Differential DNA Methylation Patterns in Endo-siRNAs Mediated Silencing of LINE-1 Retrotransposons.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493909308