- Evolutionary Theory and Processes: Modern Horizons[electronic resource] :Papers in Honour of Eviatar Nevo / edited by Solomon P. Wasser.
- Wasser, Solomon P., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- LXXV, 420 p. 84 illus. : online resource.
- One: Evolution of Life and Evolutionary Theory -- Evolution and Life?셲 Emergence under Prebiotic Conditions and in a Test-Tube -- Aging and the Environment: the Stress Theories -- Assessing Population Subdivision -- Convergent Evolution in Extremely Halophilic Prokaryotes: A Comparison between Salinibacter ruber (Bacteria) and the Halobacteriaceae (Archaea) -- Complex Dynamics of Multilocus Genetic Systems Caused by Cyclical Selection -- Evolutionary Epistemology and Invalidation -- Two: Genome Evolution -- Tuning Function of Tandemly Repeating Sequences: A Molecular Device for Fast Adaptation -- Comparative Mammalian Genomics and Adaptive Evolution: Divergent Homologs and Novel Genes in the Cattle Genome -- Selection Induced Genetic Variation: A New Model to Explain Direct and Indirect Effects of Sixty Years of Commercial Selection for Juvenile Growth Rate in Broiler Chickens, with Implications for Episodes of Rapid Evolutionary Change -- Pseudogenes Are Not Junk DNA -- Genome Signature Comparisons of the Proteobacteria -- Three: Phylogeography and Phylogeny -- A Maximum Likelihood Framework for Cross Validation of Phylogeographic Hypotheses -- Modern View on the Origin and Phylogenetic Reconstruction of Homobasidiomycetes Fungi -- Macroevolutionary Events and the Origin of Higher Taxa -- Four: Human Evolution and Ecology -- Humankind?셲 Place in a Phylogenetic Classification of Living Primates -- Evolution and Aging: Relation to Cellular Senescence and Telomere Biology -- The Evolution of Human Hairlessness: Cultural Adaptations and the Ectoparasite Hypothesis -- The Evolution of the Cultural Mediterranean Landscape in Israel as Affected by Fire, Grazing, and Human Activities.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048164578