- From Nucleic Acids Sequences to Molecular Medicine[electronic resource] / edited by Volker A. Erdmann, Jan Barciszewski.
- Erdmann, Volker A., editor., Barciszewski, Jan., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 654 p. : online resource.
- RNA Technologies
- From the contents -- Preface -- RNA (center of the) World. Non-coding RNAs: Identification of Cancer-Associated microRNAs. Antisense Oligonucleotides in the Treatment of Malignant Gliomas. The diverse active sites in splicing, debranching and microRNA processing around RNA phosphodiester bonds. Activation and Deactivation of Antisense Function with Light. Targeting catalytic RNAs into mitochondria for functional analyses and inverse genetics. Ribozymes as molecular biology reagents. Natural antisense transcripts mediate regulation of gene expression. Hammerhead ribozymes against virus and viroid RNAs. Chemical modification of short shRNAs. Antisense for treatment of cancer: the present and the future. Targeting non-coding RNAs for cancer therapy. Suppression of hepatitis C viral genome replication with Functional Antisense Oligonucleotides. Antisense-mediated reduction of eukaryotic non-coding RNAs.
Nucleic Acid Chemistry.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642274251