- Virus-Induced Gene Silencing[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Annette Becker.
- Becker, Annette., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 221 p. 34 illus., 13 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 975
- Virus-Induced Gene Silencing (VIGS) in Plants ??An Overview of Target Species and the Virus-Derived Vector Systems -- Rationale for Developing New Virus Vectors to Analyze Gene Function in Grasses Through Virus-Induced Gene Silencing -- Virus Induced Gene Silencing for Rice Using Agroinoculation -- Utilizing Virus Induced Gene Silencing for the Functional Characterization of Maize Genes During Infection with the Fungal Pathogen Ustilago maydis -- Analysis of Developmental Control Genes Using Virus Induced Gene Silencing -- Virus Induced Gene Silencing in the Rapid Cycling Columbine Aquilegia coerulea 'Origami' -- Virus-Induced Gene Silencing of the Alkaloid-Producing Basal Eudicot Model Plant Eschscholzia californica (California Poppy) -- Virus-Induced Gene Silencing Using Artificial miRNAs in Nicotiana benthamiana -- The Use of VIGS Technology to Study Plant-Herbivore Interactions -- Virus-Aided Gene Expression and Silencing Using TRV for Functional Analysis of Floral Scent-Related Genes -- Virus-Induced Gene Silencing in Soybean and Common Bean -- Functional Genomic Analysis of Cotton Genes with Agrobacterium-Mediated Virus-Induced Gene Silencing -- Highly Efficient Virus-Induced Gene Silencing in Apple and Soybean by Apple latent spherical virus vector and Biolistic Inoculation -- VIGS A Tool to Study Fruit Development in Solanum lycopersicum -- A Protocol for VIGS in Arabidopsis thaliana Using a "One-Step" TYMV-Derived Vector -- Virus-Induced Gene Silencing in Strawberry Fruit.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627032773