- Biolistic DNA Delivery[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Stephan Sudowe, Angelika B. Reske-Kunz.
- Sudowe, Stephan., editor., Reske-Kunz, Angelika B., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 415 p. 80 illus., 33 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 940
- Comparison Between Agrobacterium-Mediated and Direct Gene Transfer Using the Gene Gun -- Transient Gene Expression in Epidermal Cells of Plant Leaves by Biolistic DNA Delivery -- Transformation of Nuclear DNA in Meristematic and Embryogenic Tissues -- Biolistic DNA Delivery to Leaf Tissue of Plants with the Non-Vacuum Gene Gun (HandyGun) -- HandGun-Mediated Inoculation of Plants with Viral Pathogens for Mechanistic Studies -- Biolistics-Based Gene Silencing in Plants Using a Modified Particle Inflow Gun -- Biolistic Transformation of Caenorhabditis elegans -- Improved Vectors for Selection of Transgenic Caenorhabditis elegans -- Biolistic Transformation of Brugia malayi -- Biolistic Transfection of Human Embryonic Kidney (HEK) 293 Cells -- Biolistic Transfection of Tumor Tissue Samples -- Biolistic Transfection of Freshly Isolated Adult Ventricular Myocytes -- Biolistic Transfection of Neurons in Organotypic Brain Slices -- Biolistic DNA Delivery to Mice with the Low Pressure Gene Gun -- Chemokine Overexpression in the Skin by Biolistic DNA Delivery -- Enhancement of Gene Gun-Induced Vaccine-Specific Cytotoxic T Cell Response by Administration of Chemotherapeutic Drugs -- Dendritic Cell-Specific Biolistic Transfection Using the Fascin Gene Promoter -- Particle-Mediated Administration of Plasmid DNA on Corneas of BALB/c Mice -- Optimizing Particle-Mediated Epidermal Delivery of an Influenza DNA Vaccine in Ferrets -- Methods for Monitoring Gene Gun-Induced HBV- and HCV-Specific Immune Responses in Mouse Models -- Gene Gun Immunization to Combat Malaria -- Identification of T-cell Epitopes of Mycobacterium tuberculosis with Biolistic DNA Vaccination -- Biolistic DNA Vaccination Against Trypanosoma Infection -- Biolistic DNA Vaccination Against Melanoma -- Biolistic DNA Vaccination Against Cervical Cancer -- Efficiency of Biolistic DNA Vaccination in Experimental Type I Allergy -- Safety Assessment of Biolistic DNA Vaccination -- DiOlistics: Delivery of Fluorescent Dyes into Cells -- Protein Antigen Delivery by Gene Gun-Mediated Epidermal Antigen Incorporation (EAI).
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627031097