- The Myc Gene[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Laura Soucek, Nicole M. Sodir.
- Soucek, Laura., editor., Sodir, Nicole M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 282 p. 44 illus., 29 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1012
- The Myc world within Reach -- Methods for the Expression, Purification, Preparation and Biophysical Characterization of Constructs of the c-Myc and Max b-HLH-LZs -- Analyzing Myc in Cell Transformation and Evolution -- Identifying Myc Interactors -- Detection of c-Myc Protein-Protein Interactions And Phosphorylation Status by Immunoprecipitation -- An Efficient Way of Studying Protein?밣rotein Interactions Involving HIF-慣, c-Myc, and Sp1 -- Methods for Determining Myc-induced Apoptosis -- Methods to Study Myc-regulated Cellular Senescence -- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Assays for Myc and N-Myc -- Methods to Quantify microRNAs in the Myc Gene Network for Posttranscriptional Gene Repression -- Genome-wide Analysis of c-MYC-regulated mRNAs and miRNAs, and c-MYC DNA-binding by Next Generation Sequencing -- A High Throughput siRNA Screening Platform to Identify MYC Synthetic Lethal Genes as Candidate Therapeutic Targets -- Investigating Myc-dependent Translational Regulation in Normal and Cancer Cells -- Studying Myc?셲 Role in Metabolism Regulation -- Generation of a Tetracycline Regulated Mouse Model of MYC-induced T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia -- Methods to Assess Myc Function in Intestinal Homeostasis, Regeneration and Tumourigenesis -- Detection of c-myc Amplification in Formalin-fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tumor Tissue by Chromogenic in situ Hybridization (CIHS) -- Cell-Based Methods for the Identification of MYC-Inhibitory Small Molecules.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627034289