- Mouse Genetics[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Shree Ram Singh, Vincenzo Coppola.
- Singh, Shree Ram., editor., Coppola, Vincenzo., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 475 p. 92 illus., 68 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1194
- Development of Pronuclear Injection-Based Targeted Transgenesis in Mice Through Cre?뱇oxP Site-Specific Recombination -- Generation of Conditional Knockout Mice -- Generating Mouse Lines for Lineage Tracing and Knockout Studies -- Generation of an Allelic Series of Knock-In Mice Using Recombinase-Mediated Cassette Exchange (RMCE) -- Generating Chimeric Mice from Embryonic Stem Cells via Vial Coculturing or Hypertonic Microinjection -- Genetic Inducible Fate Mapping in Adult Mice Using Tamoxifen-Dependent Cre Recombinases -- Intra cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)-Mediated Transgenesis in Mice -- Generation of Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) Transgenic Mice -- Generation of Genetically Engineered Mice by the piggyBac Transposon System -- Generation and Applications of MADM-Based Mouse Genetic Mosaic System -- Generation of Mouse Lines Conditionally Over-Expressing MicroRNA Using the Rosa26-Lox-Stop-Lox System -- In Situ Hybridization (Both Radioactive and Non-Radioactive) and Spatiotemporal Gene Expression Analysis -- Isolation and Handling of Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts -- Generation of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells from Mouse Adipose Tissue -- Pdx1 (GFP/w) Mice for Isolation, Characterization and Differentiation of Pancreatic Progenitor Cells -- Generation of Transgenic Mouse Fluorescent Reporter Lines for Studying Hematopoietic Development -- Analyzing Gene Function in Adult Long-Term Hematopoietic Stem Cells Using the Interferon Inducible Mx1-Cre Mouse System -- Generation of Transgenic Mice by Exploiting Spermatogonial Stem Cells In Vivo -- Methods for the Detection of Genome Instability Derived from Replication Stress in Primary Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts -- Transgenic Nude Mice Ubiquitously-Expressing Fluorescent Proteins for Color-Coded Imaging of the Tumor Microenvironment -- Genetically Engineered Insertional Mutagenesis in Mice to Model Cancer: Sleeping Beauty -- Generating Double Knockout Mice to Model Genetic Intervention for Diabetic Cardiomyopathy in Humans -- Experimental Osteoarthritis Models in Mice -- Mouse Models and Methods for Studying Human Disease, Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) -- Mouse Models of Acute and Chronic Colitis -- Manipulation and Assessment of Gut Microbiome for Metabolic Studies.
Animal models in research.
Animal Genetics and Genomics.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493912148