- Topics in Biomedical Gerontology[electronic resource] / edited by Pramod C. Rath, Ramesh Sharma, S. Prasad.
- Rath, Pramod C., editor., Sharma, Ramesh., editor., Prasad, S., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXI, 355 p. 77 illus. .
- 1. Identification of serum sirtuins as novel non-invasive protein markers for frailty -- 2.Age-related morphological changes in the human pancreas -- 3.Changing population of neurons and glia in the human cochlear nucleus during aging -- 4.Age-related changes in the expression level of insulin-like growth factor-1 and its related signaling pathway in mice -- 5.Differential expression of arginase I and its regulation by dexamethasone in the liver of mice as a function of age -- 6.Molecular and cellular basis of memory enhancing effects ofBacopa monnieri extract on diabetes mellitus induced memory impairment in mice -- 7.Brain aging and oxidative pathology -- 8.Antiepileptic potential of dehydroepiendrosterone (DHEA) -- 9.Curcumin attenuates memory impairment by modulating the expression of CamKII慣 during aging -- 10.Dietary restriction, an intervention for healthy aging -- 11.Study of anti-ageing property of moringaoleifera leaves in fish brain -- 12.Alterations in the structure and function of the chromatin during aging -- 13.Postnatal exposure of PBDE-209 impairs spatial memory in young mice:Relation of glutamate and oxidant-antioxidant homeostasis in the frontal cortex and hippocampus -- 14.Differential expression of long intergenic noncoding RNA (lincRNA) in the rat brain during aging -- 15.Dietary restriction up-regulates expression and activity of cardiac and skeletal muscle inorganic pyrophosphatase in mice as a function of age -- 16.Age-related changes in rat kidney antioxidant enzymes and oxidative stress parameters with special reference to catalase promoter methylation pattern -- 17.Recovery of age-related memory loss: hopes and challenges -- 18.Electrophysiological ageing of the brain : Ageing-related impairments in neuronal and cognitive functions -- 19.Role of autophagy in life-extension using Dictyostelium discoideum as a model system -- 20.SIRT-1: An emerging target for age-related neurodegenerative diseases -- 21.Neuroinflammation and the aging brain -- 22.Expression and regulation of Pax6 in brain of aging mice -- 23.Basic tenets of Ayurvedic Gerontology -- 24.Potential use of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) for alleviation of old age-associated problems.
Medicine & Public Health.
Regenerative Medicine/Tissue Engineering.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789811021541