- Breast Cancer[electronic resource] :Innovations in Research and Management / edited by Umberto Veronesi, Aron Goldhirsch, Paolo Veronesi, Oreste Davide Gentilini, Maria Cristina Leonardi.
- Veronesi, Umberto., editor., Goldhirsch, Aron., editor., Veronesi, Paolo., editor., Gentilini, Oreste Davide., editor., Leonardi, Maria Cristina., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 928 p. 296 illus., 236 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Part I An Integrated view of Breast Cancer Biology.-혻Fundamental pathways in breast cancer 1: signaling from the membrane -- Fundamental pathways in breast cancer 2: maintenance of genomic stability.-Fundamental pathways in breast cancer 3: estrogen biology -- Fundamental pathways in breast cancer 4: maintenance of epigenomic stability and the role of stem cells -- Breast cancer microenvironment and the metastatic process -- Mouse models of breast cancer.-혻 Human mammary tumor virus proteins in human breast cancer cells -- Part II Epidemiology, Genetics and Prevention -- Epidemiology, life style and environment -- Genetic predisposition -- Chemoprevention -- Surgical prevention -- Part III Pathology: Standard and Molecular Diagnostics -- Premalignant lesions -- Prognostic and predictive role of혻 genetic signatures -- Adding molecular information to immunohistochemistry -- Special혻 types of breast cancer and nonepithelial tumors -- Pathology after neoadjuvant treatments -- Breast cancer genomics -- Pathology report 2015 -- Part IV Imaging -- Radiological screening of breast cancer. Evolution -- Innovation of radiological means for breast cancer -- Nuclear medicine in the clinical management (ROLL, SNB and PET) -- One-step systemic staging for patients with breast cancer -- Imaging after breast surgery -- Integrated breast biopsy for best radiological diagnosis of breast cancer -- Part V Oncological Surgery -- Conservative surgery -- Conservative mastectomies -- Surgical treatment of reappearance of breast cancer -- Management of the axilla -- Management of intraepithelial혻 disease -- Surgery after neoadjuvant therapies -- Surgery of primary tumor in stage IV breast cancers -- Local therapy for breast cancer in malignant lymphoma survivors -- Surgery of metastases -- Part VI Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery -- Oncoplastic surgery -- Delayed breast reconstruction -- Immediate breast reconstruction direct-to-implant -- Breast reconstruction with tissue expanders혻 and definitive혻 implant replacement -- Breast reconstruction with pedicled flaps -- Breast reconstruction with free flaps -- Contralateral breast management -- Fat grafting in breast reconstruction -- Breast reconstruction with biological and nonbiological혻 meshes -- How to manage complications in breast reconstruction -- Part VII Medical Oncology -- Adjuvant systemic therapies by subtypes: guidelines -- Primary systemic therapies: guidelines -- Treatment of advanced disease: guidelines -- Endocrine therapies in the adjuvant and advanced disease settings -- Chemotherapy regimens in the adjuvant and advanced disease settings -- Anti-HER2 therapies in the adjuvant and advanced disease settings -- Systemic therapy with bisphosphonates and anti-RANK-L agents -- Systemic treatment for specific medical situations -- Part VIII Radiotherapy -- Conceptual basis and principles of radiation oncology -- Whole breast radiation following breast-conserving surgery in invasive cancer -- Whole breast radiation following breast-conserving surgery in noninvasive cancer -- Post-mastectomy radiotherapy -- Integration of radiotherapy with systemic therapies -- Partial breast irradiation -- Intraoperative radiotherapy ELIOT -- Radiotherapy for metastatic lesions -- Part IX Special Conditions Requiring Multidisciplinary Approaches -- Emergencies in breast cancer -- Breast cancer during pregnancy -- Fertility issues in patients with newly diagnosed breast cancer -- Sexual functions and breast cancer -- Male breast cancer -- Inflammatory혻 breast cancer -- Treatment of CNS involvement -- Treatment of skeletal disease -- Follow-up of patients with breast cancer -- Part X Investigating New Drugs and Immunological Agents in Breast Cancer -- Targeting immune-checkpoint -- Targeting PIK3CA/AKT/mTOR -- Targeting genome instability and DNA repair -- Targeting CDK4/6 pathway -- Targeting FGFR pathway -- Integrating next generation sequencing data in trial design -- Part XI Investigational and Miscellaneous Approaches -- Lifestyle and breast cancer -- Psychological support -- HIFU and radiofrequency as alternatives to surgery -- Hyperthermia with RT and with systemic therapies -- Electro-chemotherapy -- Circulating miRNA in early diagnosis -- Relevance혻 of stem cells -- Part XII Biostatistics and Bioinformatics -- Subgroup analyses and information from clinical trials on혻 breast cancer -- The methodology of meta analyses and its potential contribution to patient care -- Modern biostatistics혻 for accelerated혻 data acquisition for new drugs -- Bioinformatics for clinical use in breast cancer -- Efficacy endpoints in breast cancer studies.
Medicine & Public Health.
Imaging / Radiology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319488462