- Brain, Behavior and Epigenetics[electronic resource] / edited by Arturas Petronis, Jonathan Mill.
- Petronis, Arturas., editor., Mill, Jonathan., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 320 p. : online resource.
- Epigenetics and Human Health
- Preface.-혻1. Post-translational histone modifications and the neurobiology of psychosis -- 2. Epigenetic regulation of GABAergic targets in psychiatry -- 3. Possible roles of DNA methylation in bipolar disorder -- 4. The epigenetics of depression and suicide -- 5. Epidemiology research and epigenetics: Translational epidemiology of schizophrenia.-혻혻6. Environmental studies as a tool for detecting epigenetic mechanisms in schizophrenia.-혻7. Imprinting, inactivation and the behavioural genetics of the X-chromosome.-혻혻8. The strategies of the genes: genomic conflicts, attachment theory and혻 development of the social brain -- 9. Genomic imprinting effects on brain and behavior; future directions -- 10. Epigenetic influence of the social environment -- 11. Towards an understanding of the dynamic inter-dependence of genes and environment in the regulation of phenotype.혻 Nurturing our epigenetic nature.-혻12. Histone deacetylase inhibitors: a novel therapeutic approach for cognitive disorders.-혻혻13. Epigenetic mechanisms of memory consolidation.-혻 14. Epigenetic mechanisms in memory formation -- Subject index.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642174254