- Is this Cell a Human Being?[electronic resource] :Exploring the Status of Embryos, Stem Cells and Human-Animal Hybrids / edited by Antoine Suarez, Joachim Huarte.
- Suarez, Antoine., editor., Huarte, Joachim., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 209 p. : online resource.
- Introduction -- Breakthrough in stem cell research? The reprogramming of somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells. Overview and outlook -- Pre-implantation stages of human development: the biological and moral status of early embryos -- Complete moles and parthenotes are not organisms -- Embryos grown in culture deserve the same moral status as embryos after implantation -- Distinguishing embryos from non-embryos -- Is the human embryo a person? On the status of cell entities produced through ANT -- Does a human being have a right to life? The debate on embryo research in Germany as a case study -- Interspecies mixtures and the status of humanity -- The boundaries of humanity: the ethics of human-animal chimeras in cloning and stem cell research -- Is this cell entity a human being? Neural activity, spiritual soul, and the status of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs). 혻.
Medical laws and legislation.
Theory of Medicine/Bioethics.
Philosophy of Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642207716