- Neuroimaging in child neuropsychiatric disorders[electronic resource] / by B. Garreau.
- Garreau, B., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 289 p. : online resource.
- A child psychiatrist?셲 point of view -- A child psychiatrist?셲 point of view -- A radiologist?셲 point of view -- A radiologist?셲 point of view -- I. Methods and cerebral development -- 1. Cerebral development and neurophysiologics investigations -- 2. Methods: principles, anatomical and physiological bases PET and SPECT -- 3. Anatomical and physiological bases of the main electroencephalographic rhythms -- 4. Frontocentral electrical brain activity in normal boys: impact of EOG correction on retest stability, topography and condition effects of slow negative cortical potentials -- 5. Cerebral development and MRI -- 6. The ontogeny of cerebral metabolism -- 7. The ontogeny of the EEG during infancy and childhood: implications for cognitive development -- 8. Auditory evoked potentials (N1 wave) as indices of cortical development -- II. Neurophysiological investigations and pathophysiology -- 1. Structural neuroimaging in Gilles de 1a Tourette?셲 syndrome -- 2. SPECT studies in Tourette?셲 syndrome -- 3. Electrical brain activity and motor control in Tourette?셲 syndrome and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder -- 4. SPECT in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Implications for the understanding of awareness -- 5. Neuroanatomical and neurophysiological clues to the nature of autism -- 6. Functional brain imaging studies in childhood autism -- 7. Magnetic resonance spectroscopy and its application to autism and brain development -- 8. EEG investigations in autistic children -- 9. Neuroimaging in eating disorders in youth -- III. Neurophysiological investigations and treatment -- 1. The influence of neuropeptides and methylphenidate on evoked potentials in autistic and hyperkinetic children -- 2. Electrophysiological correlates of vitamin B6 and magnesium treatment in autism -- 3. Multivariate descriptive statistical methods: an aid to bioclinical studies in populations of developmentally disordered children -- Perspectives -- Colour illustrations appendix.
Medicine & Public Health.
Imaging / Radiology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642958502