- Perioperative Monitoring in Carotid Surgery[electronic resource] :Methods, Limits, and Results Long-term Results in Carotid Surgery / edited by Svante Horsch, Kiriakos Ktenidis.
- Horsch, Svante., editor., Ktenidis, Kiriakos., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 202 p. 94 illus. : online resource.
- I Perioperative protection -- Perioperative protection during carotid surgery on the part of the vascular surgeon -- Perioperative protective procedures in carotid endarterectomy on the part of the anaesthesiologist -- Perioperative monitoring of cerebral tissue oxygenation -- II Cerebral monitoring methods -- Electroencephalography: recording technique, pathophysiological comments, intraoperative monitoring -- Monitoring of somatosensory evoked potentials in carotid artery surgery -- Internal carotid artery back pressure to determine shunt requirement -- Measurement of regional cerebral oxygen saturation -- Postoperative evaluation of blood viscoelasticity response during carotid endarterectomy ??considerable consequences for intraoperative management? -- Scintigraphic methods (PET, SPECT) to assess disturbances of the cerebral function before and after carotid endarterectomy (CEA) -- III Intraoperative control methods -- Regional anesthesia in carotid surgery: technique and results -- Perioperative results of carotid endarterectomy with cervical epidural anesthesia -- Local anaesthesia and intraoperative quality control in carotid surgery -- Intraoperative angiography in carotid surgery -- IV Intraoperative ICBP, EEG, and SEP monitoring -- Intraoperative electroencephalography (EEG) monitoring and clinical outcome in carotid surgery -- ICBP in comparison to the intraoperative EEG monitoring -- Internal carotid back pressure versus somatosensory evoked potentials to determine shunt requirement -- Intraoperative monitoring during carotid endarterectomy: SEP versus EEG monitoring -- V Intraoperative Transcranial Doppler sonography and oxymetry -- Transcranial Doppler sonography and internal carotid back pressure during carotid surgery: value, limits and results in comparison to somatosensory evoked potentials -- Use of EEG and TCD for assessment of brain function during operations on carotid artery -- Intraoperative monitoring in carotid surgery: transcranial Doppler versus somatosensory evoked potential method -- Transcranial cerebral oxymetry versus jugular venous oxygen saturation -- Transcranial cerebral oxymetry (TCO): a valid monitoring method during carotid surgery? -- VI Short- and long-term results after carotid surgery -- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) interposition graft in carotid surgery: indications and late results -- Exclusive PTFE patch angioplasty after conventional carotid endarterectomy: short- and long-term results -- Dacron versus Polyurethane (PUR) patch angioplasty in carotid surgery -- Eversion versus conventional carotid endarterectomy -- VII Short- and long-term results after carotid surgery -- Lesions of the aortic arch branches: long-term results after surgical procedures -- Operative results after reconstruction of extracranial carotid artery aneurysms (ECAA) -- Carotid surgery before vertebral artery reconstruction: long-term results (1998??994) -- Ex vivo quantification of carotid stenoses: evaluation of eversion endarterectomy specimen -- Consensus conference on perioperative monitoring.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642959929