- Quality of Life and Psychosomatics[electronic resource] :In Mechanical Circulation ??The Heart Transplantation / edited by W. Albert, A. Bittner, R. Hetzer.
- Albert, W., editor., Bittner, A., editor., Hetzer, R., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 118 p. : online resource.
- Mechanical circulatory support until heart transplantation -- Psychiatric and psychosocial issues and intervention among ventricular assist device patients -- Psychiatric-psychosomatic disorders and coping mechanisms during mechanical circulatory support with the biventricular Berlin Heart Assist Device -- The impact of physical complaints and quality of life in patients after heart transplantation -- Health related quality of life of heart-lung transplant patients -- Neuropsychological function before and after heart transplantation -- The emotional state of the individual after heart-transplant -- Body image and subjective anatomy -- Coping with heart disease ??assessment and applications -- Psychosomatic therapy in cardiology and heart-transplant medicine -- Social and individual health aspects in transplantation medicine -- Panel Discussion.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642959813