- Radiology of the Female Pelvic Organs[electronic resource] / edited by Erich K. Lang.
- With contributions by numerous experts
- Lang, Erich K., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 251 p. 22 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Medical Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging and Radiation Oncology,0942-5373
- 1 Introduction to Benign and Malignant Disease of the Female Pelvis -- 2 Sonography in the Assessment of Benign and Malignant Conditions of the Uterus -- 3 Magnetic Resonance Imaging Versus Ultrasound in the Assessment of Benign Uterine Lesions -- 4 Color Doppler Ultrasound in the Assessment of Benign and Malignant Neoplasms of the Female Pelvis -- 5 Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Cervical Cancer -- 6 Assessment of Endometrial Carcinoma by Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Ultrasound -- 7 Assessment of Therapeutic Response and Recurrence of Malignancies of the Female Pelvis -- 8 Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Invasive Mole -- 9 Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Ovary: Correlation with Ultrasound -- 10 Transrectal Ultrasound in the Assessment of Female Pelvic Malignancies and Recurrent Disease -- 11 Radiology of the Female Bladder, Urethra, and Pelvic Floor -- 12 Hysterosalpingography in the Assessment of Congenital, Inflammatory, and Postsurgical Changes of the Uterus and Fallopian Tubes -- 13 Selective Salpingography and Transcervical Recanalization of Obstructed Fallopian Tubes -- 14 Interventional Radiologic Procedures in the Management of Inflammatory and Neoplastic Conditions in the Female Pelvis -- List of Contributors.
Medicine & Public Health.
Imaging / Radiology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642643248