- Advances in CT IV[electronic resource] :4th International Scientific User Conference SOMATOM PLUS CT Rotterdam, March 1998 / edited by Gabriel P. Krestin, Gary M. Glazer.
- Krestin, Gabriel P., editor., Glazer, Gary M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 242 p. : online resource.
- I Dose Reduction -- 1 Relationships Between Time, Dose, and Quality in Helical CT -- 2 Improvement of CT Performance by UFC Detector Technology -- 3 Dose Reduction vs. Image Quality in Spiral CT: How Far Down Can We Go in Clinical Practice? -- 4 Dose Reduction in CT by Anatomically Adapted Tube Current Modulation: Principles and First Results -- 5 Dose Reduction in CT by Anatomically Adapted Tube Current Modulation: First Patient Studies -- II Neuro, Head and Neck -- 6 Spiral CT and its Use in Neuroradiology: A Review of Spiral CT Techniques, Real Time Volume Rendering, and Real Time Neuro-Navigation -- 7 Determination of Regional Brain Perfusion by Functional CT -- 8 The Diagnostic Accuracy and the Role of Three-Dimensional CT Angiography for the Diagnosis of Cerebral Aneurysms -- 9 Spiral CT vs. Subsecond Conventional CT in Head and Neck Malignancies -- 10 Spiral CT in Maxillofacial Trauma -- III Chest -- 11 Optimizing CT Angiography of the Chest -- 12 The Diagnostic Impact of Spiral CT for Pulmonary Embolism -- 13 Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Diagnostic Management of Pulmonary Embolism -- 14 Helical CT in the Pediatric Chest -- 15 Cardiac CT with Prospective Cardiac Gating -- 16 Imaging of the Heart by ECG-Oriented Reconstruction from Subsecond Spiral CT Scans -- 17 CT-Guided Diagnostic Punctures of the Chest -- IV Abdomen, Musculoskeletal -- 18 Three-Dimensional Imaging and Virtual Reality Applications of Spiral CT -- 19 Automatic Bolus Traking for Spiral CT of the Liver -- 20 Dual-Phase Spiral CT of Pancreatic Neoplasms -- 21 Contribution of Fast and Spiral CT to Diagnostic Punctures of Abdominal Lesions -- 22 Spiral CT of the Musculoskeletal System -- V Technical Developments, Postprocessing -- 23 Spiral CT: How New Technology Has Improved Scanner Utilization and Productivity -- 24 Volumetric Analysis of Spiral CT Data -- 25 Impact of Real-Time Three-Dimensional Rendering of CT Data on Diagnostic Performance -- 26 Interactive Three-Dimensional Volume Rendering?봙ascular Applications -- 27 Guidance of Nonvascular Interventional Procedures with Real-Time CT-Fluoroscopy: Early Clinical Experience with C.A.R.E. Vision CT.
Medicine & Public Health.
Imaging / Radiology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642721977