- Wireless Phones and Health[electronic resource] :Scientific Progress / edited by George L. Carlo, Mary Supley, Susan E. Hersemann, Polly Thibodeau.
- Carlo, George L., editor., Supley, Mary., editor., Hersemann, Susan E., editor., Thibodeau, Polly., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 416 p. : online resource.
- Dosimetry and Measurements -- State of the Science Regarding in Vitro and in Vivo Exposure Systems for RF Studies -- Modeling and Experimental Characterization of Exposure Systems -- Dielectric Spectroscopy of Biological Materials: Its Role in Dosimetry -- Compliance Testing of Handheld Mobile Communications Equipment -- Stata of the Science Regarding RF Dosimetry, Measurement, and Certification -- Biological Responses Indicative of Genetic Effects -- Genotoxicity of Radiofrequency Radiation -- Some Considerations on the Genotoxicity of Radiofrequency Radiation -- Studies on Microwave Induction of Genotoxicity: A Laboratory Report -- Considerations Regarding The Use of In Vitro Transformation and Alkaline Comet Assays to Assess The Carcinogenic Potential of Radiofrequency Radiation -- Comments on ?쏥enotoxicity of Radiofrequency Radiation??-- Biological Responses Indicative of Carcinogenic and Other Non-Genetic Effects -- Recent Advances in the Biophysical Modeling of Radiofrequency Electromagentic Field Interactions with Living Systems -- Where Does the Energy Go? Microwave Absorption in Biological Objects on the Microscopic and Molecular Scales -- Biological Effects and Mechanisms -- Electromagnetic Fields and Carcinogenesis?볾n Analysis of Biological Mechanisms -- Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Radiation?봒ublic Health Issues -- Epidemiology and Radio Frequency Radiation Research -- State of the Science in RF Epidemiology -- Occupational Health Studies -- Review and Discussion of State of the Art, Epidemiology -- The Epidemiology of Small Effects -- Non-biological Health Risks from Radio Freequency Radiation: Interference with Medical Devices -- State of the Science in Wireless Instrument Medical Equipment Interference -- Medical Equipment Interference: Risk and Minimization -- In Vitro and In Vivo Observation of Digital and Analog Cellular Phone Interference with Cardiac Pacemakers -- Interference of Cardiac Pacemakers in the Near Fields of Portable Digital Transmitters -- State of the Science in Wireless Instrument Pacemaker and Defibrillator Interference -- Unlocking the Secrets of Heart Stopping Phone Calls.
Medicine & Public Health.
Occupational Medicine/Industrial Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780792383475