- What?셲 New in Cardiovascular Imaging?[electronic resource] / edited by Johan H. C. Reiber, Ernst E. Van Der Wall.
- Reiber, Johan H. C., editor., Wall, Ernst E. Van Der., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 450 p. : online resource.
- Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine,0166-9842 ; 204
- One: Coronary quantitation by QCA and intracoronary ultrasound (QCU) -- 1. Current and future developments in QCA and image fusion with IVUS -- 2. Issues in the performance of quantitative coronary angiography in clinical research trials -- 3. The cost-effectiveness of QCA in interventional cardiology -- 4. 3-D coronary angiography: improving visualization strategy for coronary interventions -- 5. Quantitative coronary ultrasound: state of the art -- Two: Angiographic trials -- 6. Genetic factors in the progression of atherosclerosis and response to cholesterol lowering drugs -- 7. Effect of lipid lowering therapy on myocardial perfusion; results from REGRESS and LAARS -- 8. How well does angiographic progression correlate with clinical events? -- 9. How should future angiographic trials be designed? -- Three: Progress in intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) -- 10. Applications of intravascular ultrasound in cardiology -- 11. Cardiovascular flow measurements with IVUS -- 12. Optimal ultrasound guided balloon angioplasty -- 13. Prediction of restenosis by IVUS -- 14. Assessment of plaque composition using intravascular ultrasound -- Four: Magnetic resonance (MR) coronary and vascular imaging -- 15. Magnetic resonance in cardiology: which clinical questions can be answered now and in the near future? -- 16. Real-Time Cardiovascular MR Imaging -- 17. Left ventricular function under stress conditions by MRI -- 18. Quantitation of global and regional left ventricular function by MRI -- 19. Status of myocardial perfusion assessment by MRI -- Five: Nuclear cardiovascular imaging -- 20. Nuclear cardiology: which clinical questions can be answered now and in the future? -- 21. State-of-the-art in myocardial perfusion SPECT imaging -- 22. State of the art in the assessment of ventricular function by gated SPECT -- 23. Assessment of myocardial viability by FDG imaging with SPECT -- 24. What are the niches for SPECT versus PET versus MRI? -- Six: Echocardiography -- 25. Echocardiography: where are we now and where are we heading? -- 26. Intravenous echocontrast for assessment of left ventricular function and perfusion -- 27. State-of-the-Art. Stress echocardiography entering the next millennium -- 28. Overview of automatedquantitation techniques in 2D echocardiography -- 29. Doppler myocardial imaging -- 30. Carotid intima-media thickness measurement: predictor of future cardiovascular disease -- Seven: Cine and spiral CT coronary imaging -- 31. What is the current role of electron beam computed tomography in coronary imaging? -- 32. Magnetic resonance and electron beamtomography coronary angiography -- Color section.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401061544