- Advances in Abdominal Surgery[electronic resource] / edited by Everardo Zanella.
- Zanella, Everardo., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXII, 249 p. : online resource.
- Section I: Surgical Infections -- 1 Infected pancreatic necrosis complicated by multiple organ failure -- 2 Correlation between peri-operative blood transfusion and post-operative infective complication -- 3 In vitro antimicrobial activities of ? -lactams, Aminoglycosides, Quinolones, Glycopeptides and Trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole against Gram-negative and Gram-positive Bacteria isolated from patients with intra-abdominal infections -- 4 Acute acalculous cholecystitis.Clinical and experimental remarks -- Section II: Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery -- 5 Small diameter porta-caval shunt with ringed PTFE prosthesis for the treatment of portal hypertension -- 6 Renal failure complicating obstructive jaundice. An updating -- 7 Hepatolithiasis, cystic dilatation of bile ducts and the variable risk of cholangiocarcinoma. Re-evaluation of an old problem -- 8 Biliary stent occlusion: a microbiological and scanning electron microscopy (SEM) investigation -- 9 Cystic tumors of the pancreas: serous cystadenoma and mucinous cystic neoplasm -- Section III: Colo-Rectal Surgery -- 10 A critical review of classification systems for colorectal cancer -- 11 Standard surgery and adjuvant therapy for colorectal cancer -- 12 The follow-up in colorectal cancer -- 13 Effect of peri-operative transfusion of whole blood Vs leucocyte-depleted blood on survival after curative surgery for colorectal cancer -- 14 Radioimmunoguided surgery in colorectal carcinoma patients -- 15 Immunobiological approach to colorectal cancer staging: biological markers, cellular ?쐇n situ??immunological response and intranuclear DNA imaging analysis. Old and new parameters.Retrospective evaluation and prospective trials after a fifteen year experience -- Section IV: Minimally Invasive Surgery -- 16 Minimally invasive surgery for esophageal diseases A.Peracchia, and R.Rosati -- 17 Comparison between rectopexy by laparoscopy and laparotomy for complete rectal prolapse:clinical and functional results -- Section V: Transplantation -- 18 Renal function in patients with orthotopic liver transplantation -- 19 National survey of primary sclerosing cholangitis: an emergent indication for new therapeutic strategies -- 20 Pancreatic islet cell transplantation -- Author index.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401059145