- Advances in Noninvasive Electrocardiographic Monitoring Techniques[electronic resource] / edited by Hans-H. Osterhues, Vinzenz Hombach, Arthur J. Moss.
- Osterhues, Hans-H., editor., Hombach, Vinzenz., editor., Moss, Arthur J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXII, 498 p. : online resource.
- Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine,0166-9842 ; 229
- One: Physiology and Pathophysiology -- Section one: Basic Research: From Gene to Phenotype -- Cardiovascular molecular genetics -- Dilated cardiomyopathy and arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia: From gene to phenotype -- Heart failure: From gene to therapy -- Section two: Autonomic Nervous System -- Autonomic Nervous System: Physiology and pathophysiology -- Methods to assess baroreflex sensitivity as a measure of the activity of the autonomic nervous system -- Role of the Autonomic Nervous System in cardiovascular diseases -- Therapeutical options to influence the autonomic nervous system -- Two: ECG aspects investigated by different methods -- Section one: P-wave and QRS -- The signal averaged P-wave -- Wenckebach pattern of ventricular late potentials -- Detection of QRS-variability -- Section two: QT-variability/QT dispersion -- QT-Dispersion: Role in clinical decision making -- Dynamic QT-interval analysis -- QT-variability: Clincial results and prognostic significance -- Heart rate dependency of QT-interval in congenital and acquired prolonged ventricular repolarisation: Long-term analysis by Holter Monitoring -- Section three: T-wave alternans/repolarization -- Modern approaches to assessment of ventricular repolarisation -- Dynamicity of T-wave alternans: Measurement and role in sudden death -- Macrovolt T-wave alternans: pathophysiology and link with repolarization-dispersion -- T-wave alternans and variability: prognostic, diagnostic and therapeutic implications -- Three: Focus on: Ischemic Heart Disease -- Non-invasive quantification/localisation of myocardial ischemia -- Ambulatory ECG, myocardial ischemia and risk stratification -- Post thrombolysis/post PTCA-monitoring -- Interactive Holter-monitoring of transient ischemic episodes -- Silent ischemia: The 1998 status: new observations on triggers, pathophysiological mechanisms and circadian variations -- Circadian variation in myocardial ischemia and infarction -- Chronopharmacology ??Implications for diagnosis and treatment -- Beta blockers following acute myocardial infarction -- The United States Multicenter Study of enhanced external counterpulsation (MUST-EECP) -- Four: Methods -- Section one: Quality control and standardization of monitoring techniques -- Heart rate variability: A simple methodology with several unrecognized technical and methodological problems -- Quality control and standardization: High resolution ECG -- Section two: Exercise ECG -- Diagnosis of myocardial viability: Contribution of the ECG -- Exercise testing for risk stratification -- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing: cardiovascular and respiratory limitations detected by exercise gas exchange -- Section three: Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring -- White-coat hypertension: State of the art -- Should antihypertensive treatment be guided by casual measurement or through Ambultory Blood Pressure Monitoring -- Non-invasive pulse wave velocity as a method to evaluate physical properties of the large arteries in aging and hypertension -- Prognostic implications of blood pressure variability -- Section four: Magnetocardiography -- Magnetocardiographic technology: State of the art -- Ischemia and hibernation in magnetocardiography -- MCG at the turn of the millennium -- Five: Analysis Techniques -- Section one: Non-linear dynamics -- Methods of non-linear dynamics -- Heart rate variability and non-linear dynamics -- Symbolic dynamics -- Section two: Newer signal detection and analysis techniques -- Neural classification in high-resolution ECG signal processing -- Cardiovascular system identification -- Maximum likelihood analysis in ECG signal processing -- What can cardiac computer models tell us about arrhythmogenesis.
Medicine & Public Health.
Statistics for Life Sciences, Medicine, Health Sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401057967