- Yearbook of Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine 2001[electronic resource] / edited by Jean-Louis Vincent.
- Vincent, Jean-Louis., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXII, 725 p. : online resource.
- Yearbook of Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine 2001,0942-5381 ; 2001
- Multiple Organ Failure -- From Celsus to Galen to Bone: The Illnesses, Syndromes, and Diseases of Acute Inflammation -- Towards Understanding Pathophysiology in Critical Care: the Human Body as a Complex System -- Pediatric Sepsis and Multiple Organ Failure at the Millenium: A US Perspective -- Ventilator-Associated Systemic Inflammation -- Affecting Clinical Outcomes in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome with Enteral Nutrition -- Reducing Surgical Mortality and Complications -- New Developments in Sepsis -- Toll-like Receptors: Imphcation in Human Disease -- Poly (ADP-ribose) synthetase as a Novel Therapeutic Target for Circulatory Shock -- Inhibition of p38 Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase: A Novel Strategy in Sepsis? -- Acute Adrenal Insufficiency in Critically Ill Patients: the Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome Revisited -- Coagulation Abnormalities -- Natural Anticoagulants in Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and Sepsis -- Changes of the Hemostatic Network in the Critically Ill -- Infectious Problems -- Education as a Primary Tool for Prevention of Catheter-related Infections -- Antibiotic Resistance in the Intensive Care Unit -- Fungal Infection in Critically Ill Patients -- The Heart -- The ?3-Adrenoceptor and its Regulation in Cardiac Tissue -- Quantifying Myocardial Ejection Asynchrony: Effective Stroke Volume Analysis -- Determination of Afterload: A Promising Challenge for Echocardiography? -- From the Heart to the Cell -- Regional Differences in Vascular Reactivity in Sepsis and Endotoxemia -- Initial Clinical Experience with OPS Imaging for Observation of the Human Microcirculation -- Usefulness of Gastric Tonometry in Critically Ill Patients -- Monitoring Tissue Gas Tensions in Critical Illness -- Cell Function -- Lactate, Lactate/Pyruvate Ratio, Low Tissue Perfusion and Outcome -- Mitochondrial Antioxidant Activity and Disease Processes -- Reactive Nitrogen and Oxygen Species: Role and Evidence of their Production in Humans -- A Possible Role for Iron Ions in Organ Injury -- Blood Transfusions -- Optimizing Red Blood Cell Transfusion Practice -- Augmented Acute Normovolemic Hemodilution -- Polytrauma -- Permissive Hypotension during Primary Resuscitation from Trauma and Shock -- Hypertonic Resuscitation for Traumatic Brain Injury? -- Neurologic Crisis -- Severe Head Injury in Patients with Multiple Trauma -- Humoral and Neurological Mechanisms of Organ System Dysfunction in Patients with Central Nervous System Disease -- Cerebral Function in Coma, Vegetative State, Minimally Conscious State, Locked-in Syndrome, and Brain Death -- Multimodality Evoked Potentials in the Confirmation of Brain Death -- Acute Respiratory Failure -- Measurement and Interpretation of Lung Mechanics in Patients with Acute Respiratory Failure -- Lung Recruitment and Stabilization in ARDS -- Proportional Pressure Support in Acute Lung Injury -- The Role of Helium in the Treatment of Acute Respiratory Failure -- Intra-tracheal Aerosol Delivery in Intubated Patients -- Airway Pressure Release Ventilation: Time to Change the Concept? -- Weaning from Mechanical Ventilation and Non-Invasive Ventilation -- Weaning from Mechanical Ventilation (Part 1): Evidence Supports the Use of Protocols -- Weaning from Mechanical Ventilation (Part 2): Strategies for Implementing Protocols -- Non-Invasive Ventilation and Weaning from Mechanical Ventilation -- Non-Invasive Ventilation in Acute Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure -- Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilation in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease -- Intra-abdominal Pressure -- Intra-abdominal Pressure in the Intensive Care Unit: Clinical Tool or Toy? -- Measuring Intra-abdominal Pressure in Intensive Care Setting -- Liver, Pancreas and Kidney -- The Splanchnic Circulation in Cirrhosis and Portal Hypertension -- Indocyanine Green for the Assessment of Liver Function in Critically Ill Patients -- Liver Support Systems -- Pancreatic Dysfunction in Critical Illness -- Acute Dialysis Quality Initiative -- ICU Organization -- Optimal Interhospital Transport Systems for the Critically Ill -- Outreach: A Hospital-wide Approach to Critical Illness -- Randomized Clinical Trials in Pediatric Critical Care -- Clinical Information Systems in the ICU -- Creating and Maintaining Safe Systems of ICU Care -- Ethical Questions for the New Millennium.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540414070