- Rapid Cycle Real-Time PCR[electronic resource] :Methods and Applications / edited by Stefan Meuer, Carl Wittwer, Kan-Ichi Nakagawara.
- Meuer, Stefan., editor., Wittwer, Carl., editor., Nakagawara, Kan-Ichi., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 408 p. : online resource.
- Rapid Cycle Real-Time PCR: Methods and Applications -- I Methods -- Mutation Detection by Fluorescent Hybridization Probe Melting Curves -- Quantification on the LightCycler -- Selection of Hybridization Probes for Real-Time Quantification and Genetic Analysis -- Using the Nearest Neighbor Model for the Estimation of Matched and Mismatched Hybridization Probe Melting Points and Selection of Optimal Probes on the LightCycler -- Quantification of Human Papilloma Virus Type 16 Using Quantitative Competitive PCR on the LightCycler -- Use of TaqStart Antibody to Increase the Sensitivity of Herpesvirus Quantitative PCR on the LightCycler -- II Genotyping of Human Germline Variations -- High-Speed Detection of ?1-Antitrypsin Deficiency Alleles Pi*S and Pi*Z on the LightCycler -- High-Speed Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase C ? T 677 Mutation Detection on the LightCycler -- Dual Color Detection of Splice Variants of the c-erbA ? (Thyroid Hormone Receptor ?) Gene -- Detection of Three Major Polymorphisms in the N-Acetyltransferase 2 Gene by Melting Peak Analysis Using Fluorogenic Hybridization Probes -- Genotyping of Cytochrome P450 2D6*4 Mutation with Fluorescent Hybridization Probes Using LightCycler -- Fluorescent Hybridization Probe Detection of the F508de1 Cystic Fibrosis Allele on the LightCycler -- Genotyping ?-globin Mutations (Hb S, Hb C, Hb E) by Multiplexing Probe Color and Melting Temperature -- Simultaneous Detection of C282Y and H63D Hemochromatosis Mutations Using LCRed 640 and LCRed 705 Labeled Hybridization Probes -- Genotyping of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme and Angiotensinogen Polymorphisms with the LightCycler System -- Genotyping of the Most Common Thiopurine Methyltransferase Mutations with the LightCycler -- Detection of the Mitochondria) DNA Mutation MELAS3243 Using Hybridization Probes -- III Acquired Genetic Alterations in Human Diseases -- Detection of p53 Allele Deletions in Human Cancer by Quantification of Genomic Copy Number -- Monitoring of Residual Disease in Patients with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Using Specific Fluorescent Hybridization Probes for Real-Time Quantitative RT-PCR -- Development of Quantitative RT-PCR for the Expression of Wilms??Tumor WT1 Suppressor Gene in Leukemia on the LightCycler -- Real-Time Detection of Minimal Residual Disease by Amplifying Immunoglobulin Genes in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on the LightCycler -- HERZ/neu Gene Amplification Quantified by PCR and Melting Peak Analysis Using a Single Base Alteration Competitor as an Internal Standard -- Quantification of Residual Tumor Cells in Monoclonal B-cell Lymphoma -- Development of PCR-Based Assays for the Detection of Chromosomal Translocations Using SYBR Green I -- Relative Quantification of the HER2/neu Oncogene Using SYBR Green I -- IV Receptors and Mediators -- Development of Quantitative RT-PCR Tests for the Expression of Cytokine Genes on the LightCycler -- Quantitative RT-PCR for the Detection of T Cell Receptor Transcripts in T Lymphocytes Populations Using LightCycler Technology -- Rapid, Homogeneous Genotyping of Human Platelet Antigen 1 by Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer and Probe Melting Curves -- Development and Validation of an Externally Standardised Quantitative Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 RT-PCR Using LightCycler SYBR Green I Technology -- An Application of Melting Curve Analysis to Large-Scale Genetic Analysis in Atherosclerotic Disease: Two Linked Polymorphisms of Glycoprotein la Gene and Myocardial Infarction in Japanese -- V Infectious Organisms -- Genotype-Specific Analysis of Hepatitis B Virus DNA on the LightCycler -- Rapid and Specific Detection of Bordetella pertussis in Clinical Specimens by LightCycler PCR -- Rapid and Specific Detection of Helicobacter pylori by LightCycler PCR -- Qualitative Detection of Herpes Simplex Virus DNA on the LightCycler -- Quantitative Detection of Cryptosporidium parvum after In Vitro Excystation by LightCycler PCR -- Quantitative Analysis of CMV in Infected Mice on the LightCycler System -- Detection and Differentiation of Equine Herpes Virus Type 1 and Type 4 on the LightCycler -- Rapid and Quantitative Detection of Toxoplasma gondii by PCR ??A LightCycler Application in Prenatal Diagnosis -- Development of Quantitative PCR Tests for the Detection of the Orthopox Virus Adsorption Protein Gene (ORF D8L) on the LightCycler -- VI Plant Gene Products and Miscellaneous -- Quantification of Genetically Modified Soybeans in Food with the LightCycler System -- Real-Time PCR Monitoring of Estuarine Water Samples for Pfiesteria piscicida: A Dinoflagellate Associated with Fish Kills and Human Illness -- Quantification of Retrotransposon XIR-2.5 Copy Number in Genomes of Poeciliidae Species.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540667360