- New and Upcoming Markers of Alcohol Consumption[electronic resource] / edited by Friedrich M. Wurst.
- Wurst, Friedrich M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VII, 132p. : online resource.
- 3 Biological and genetic markers of alcoholism ??a psychiatric perspective -- 4 Possible role of long chain fatty acid ethyl esters in organ injury and as short-term markers of ethanol intake in humans -- 5 Methanol and congeners as markers of alcohol use and abuse -- 6 5-HTOL is a sensitive marker of recent alcohol consumption -- 7 The direct ethanol metabolite ethyl glucuronide: A specific marker of recent alcohol consumption -- 8 Phosphatidylethanol; clinical significance and biochemical basis -- 9 Proteins modified by direct and indirect ethanol metabolites, and their associated antibodies, as markers of alcohol intake -- 10 Salsolinol ??An endogenous neurotoxin in the biology of alcoholism.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642960109