- WHO medicines bookshelf [computer file].
- version 4.0.
- Geneva: World Health Organization, 2004.
- World Health Organization., Dept. of Essential Drugs and Medicines Policy.
- 1 computer laser optical disk : col.; 3 1/2 in.
- The WHO Medicines Bookshelf contains a selection of over 350 medicines-related publications in English, French and Spanish, taken primarily from the wide range of information materials published by WHO's Department of Essential Drungs and Medicines Policy (EDM). It covers the Department's entire field of interest, including access to essential medicines, rational use of medicines, national drug policy, qulity and safety issues, and traditional medicine.
- Essential drugs - supply and distribution - therapeutic use
Drug utilization - standards
Pharmaceutical preparations - standards
Medicine, Traditional - standards
- System requirements:Copatible with Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/XP & NT.