- Bioethics: Asian Perspectives[electronic resource] :A Quest for Moral Diversity / edited by Ren-Zong Qiu.
- Qiu, Ren-Zong., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VI, 242 p. 1 illus. : online resource.
- Philosophy and Medicine,0376-7418 ; 80
- Introduction: Bioethics and Asian Culture ??A Quest for Moral Diversity -- Confucian and Western Notions of Human Need and Agency: Health Care and Biomedical Ethics in the Twenty-First Century -- Personhood and Bioethics: Chinese Perspective -- The Foundations of a Possible Asian Bioethics -- Confucian Personhood and Bioethics: A Critical Appraisal -- Rights or Virtues? Towards a Reconstructionist Confucian Bioethics -- Philippine Culture and Bioethics -- Living in Separation and Unequal Worlds: A Study in the Application of Bioethics -- Medical Ethics and Communicative Ethics -- ?쏶akit??and ?쏫aramdamam?? Towards Authenticity in the Filipino Concepts of Disease and Illness -- Cloning Humans? ??Some Moral Considerations -- Brain Death Criteria in Japan -- To Have a Good Birth as well as a Good Death: The Chinese Traditional View of Life and Its Implications -- Life, Death and End-of-Life Care: Taoist Perspective -- Euthanasia Should Be Legalized in China: Personal Perspective -- Chinese Population Policy: Good Choice and Right Choice -- Does Eugenics Exist in China? Ethical Issues in the Law on Maternal and Infant Health Care -- AIDS, Policy and Bioethics: A New Bioethical Framework for China?셲 HIV/AIDS Prevention -- Justice Is to Be Financed before It Is to Be Done: The Social Justice of the Hong Kong Public Health Care Reform -- Notes on Contributors.
- Life sciences.
Life Sciences, general.
Philosophy of Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048165094