- Cardiac Valve Allografts[electronic resource] :Science and Practice / edited by Magdi H. Yacoub, A. Charles Yankah, Roland Hetzer.
- Yacoub, Magdi H., editor., Yankah, A. Charles., editor., Hetzer, Roland., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 385 p. : online resource.
- Standards and technical guidelines for heart valve banking -- An international survey of allograft valve banks -- Homograft viability, assessment and significance -- Human heart cold ischemia and its effect on post cryopreservation viability of heart valves -- Effects of storage temperature and fetal calf serum on the endothelium of porcine aortic valves: Functional and microscopic evaluation -- Pre-implantation viability of cryopreserved valves prepared by the Green Lane Technique -- The anatomic and physiological properties of the semilunar valves -- Immunology -- Antigenicity of human cardiac valve allografts in vitro -- Immunology of homograft valves -- Immunogenicity of human cardiac valve allografts -- Immune response and calcification of allografts -- The allograft valve in aortic valve replacement and in transplanted patients -- Allograft conduit wall calcification in a model of chronic arterial graft rejection -- Immunosuppression in allograft valve surgery. A study on inbred rat model -- Allograft Aortic Valve and Root Replacement -- Clinical results of freehand subcoronary aortic valve and root replacement with cryopreserved homografts (allografts) -- Results of allograft aortic root replacement in children -- Alternative Procedures Autografts -- Extended aortic root replacement with pulmonary autograft -- Pulmonary autograft: ?쏺alve of choice??for aortic infective endocarditis? -- Treatment of aortic valve endocarditis with the Ross operation -- Techniques of reconstruction of the right ventricular outflow tract at Ross operation -- Infectious Aortic Valve and Thoracic Aorta -- Allograft vs. prosthetic aortic valve replacement for active infective endocarditis -- Allograft aortic root surgery. The infected aortic root -- Cryopreserved aortic homografts for mycotic aneurysms and infected arterial grafts -- The use of aortic allografts for surgical management of mycotic infections and aneurysms of the thoracic aorta -- Large-caliber arterial allografts -- Aortic and Pulmonary Allografts for Reconstruction of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract (Orthotopic and Heterotopic Implantation) -- Allograft reconstruction of the right ventricular outflow tract: Techniques and results -- Outcome of pulmonary and aortic allografts for reconstruction of the right ventricular outflow tract in congenital cardiac surgery -- Long-term results of allograft conduits in the pulmonary circulation -- Techniques for repair of tetralogy of Fallot with pulmonary atresia using homografts ??The Rotterdam Experience -- Use of allografts in the primary repair of Truncus arteriosus in early infancy and replacement of previous conduits revisited -- Orthotopic and heterotopic implantation of cryopreserved semilunar valves in the pulmonary circulation -- Intermediate-term performance of CryoLife cryopreserved heart valve allografts -- Homograft Mitral and Tricuspid Valve Replacement -- Replacement of the mitral and tricuspid valves with aortic and pulmonary valve allografts -- Mitral valve homograft -- Mitral valve allgrafts with mitral position -- Immunology and fate of mitral allografts. What are the operative technical options and prerequisites for durability? -- Unstented live tricuspid and mitral valve allografts -- Concluding Remarks and Prospects.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642639159