- Mechanical Circulatory Support[electronic resource] :??In Children ??Towards Myocardial Recovery ??Permanent / edited by R. Hetzer, E. Hennig, M. Loebe.
- Hetzer, R., editor., Hennig, E., editor., Loebe, M., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 224 p. : online resource.
- Mechanical ventricular assist in children: Experience at the Children?셲 Hospital, Boston (1990-1995) -- Mechanical circulatory support at the Royal Children?셲 Hospital -- Individual center experiences in pediatric mechanical circulatory support for bridge-to-transplant and myocardial recovery -- Extracorporeal circulatory support in pediatric cardiac patients ??The Berlin Experience -- Mechanical circulatory support in pediatric age: Experience of Bergamo -- Discussion Session, October 21, 1995 -- What is dilated cardiomyopathy? -- Agonistic anti-? 1-adrenoceptor autoantibodies in the serum of patients with dilated cardiomyopathy -- Weaning from mechanical support after complete recovery in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy -- Discussion Session, Morning of October 22, 1995 -- to Afternoon Session, October 22, 1995 -- Epidemiology of heart failure -- On the way to permanent support: Battery-powered, vented ventricular assist systems and other innovative new systems -- The wearable Novacor LVAS at Henri Mondor Hospital -- Long-term mechanical circulatory support -- Left ventricular assistance with Novacor device: the ?쏱avia Experience??-- Long-term mechanical circulatory support: The Berlin Experience -- Mechanical circulatory support systems 1995 ??New devices under investigation -- Prospects for permanent mechanical circulatory support -- Quality of life with ventricular assist devices -- Lessons from the heart: Ethical reflections on the clinical trials of the Jarvik-7 -- Discussion Session, Afternoon of October 22, 1995 -- Closing remarks -- Author Index.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642959868