- Cerebral Protection in Cerebrovascular and Aortic Surgery[electronic resource] / edited by J. Ennker, Joseph S. Coselli, T. Treasure.
- Ennker, J., editor., Coselli, Joseph S., editor., Treasure, T., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 278 p. : online resource.
- Protection, diagnosis and treatment of cerebral ischemia -- Neuroprotection in cerebral ischemia -- PET, MRI, and MRS for imaging of functional brain disorders -- Expression of ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 on endothelial cells after global cerebral ischemia and reperfusion in the rat -- Cerebral protection during neurosurgical operations -- Intensive care of acute ischemic stroke -- Cerebral protection in Cerebrovascular Surgery -- Anesthesia in cerebrovascular surgery -- Neuromonitoring during carotid artery surgery: Somatosensory evoked potentials versus transcranial Doppler sonography -- The choice of method for cerebral protection from ischemia in carotid endarterectomy -- SEPs monitoring during carotid surgery: reliability and limitations -- Effect of myocardial revascularization on the blood flow volume in carotid arteries -- Cerebral protection during simultaneous cerebrovascular and cardiac surgery using extracorporeal circulation for both procedures -- Cerebral protection in the pediatric age group -- Studies of hypothermic circulatory arrest and low flow bypass as used for congenital heart surgery -- Alteration of cerebral blood flow velocity (CBFV) in neonates and infants after cardiac surgery. Relation to occurrence of cerebral injury? -- Change of regional cerebral hemoglobin saturation (rSO2) in children undergoing corrective cardiac surgery of congenital heart disease by means of high-flow cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) -- The relation between arterial oxygen tension and cerebral blood flow during cardiopulmonary bypass -- Cerebral perfusion during low-flow cardiopulmonary bypass with circulatory arrest in rabbits ??An experimental study for CPB in neonates -- Neurophysiology, monitoring, cardiopulmonary bypass technique -- Cerebral protection in surgery of the aortic arch: The place of neurophysiologic monitoring -- Neurophysiological consequences of circulatory arrest with hypothermia -- Cerebral oxygenation during cardiac surgery -- Cerebral ischemia and brain related complications after cardiac surgery -- The role of cardiopulmonary bypass technique in cerebral protection -- Cerebral protection in aortic arch surgery -- Antegrade versus retrograde cerebral perfusion ??a review of the recent literature -- Surgery of aortic arch aneurysm ??A ten-year experience with cold cerebroplegia -- Aortic arch surgery using antegrade selective cerebral perfusion -- Selective cerebral perfusion for brain protection during surgery of the aortic arch -- Brain monitoring during retrograde cerebral perfusion in operations on the thoracic aorta -- Impact of antegrade perfusion in aortic arch surgery -- Hypothermic circulatory arrest through the left chest -- Retrograde cerebral perfusion in surgery for aortic arch aneurysms -- Chronic dissecting aneurysm of the innominate artery, surgical treatment under retrograde cerebral perfusion -- Retrograde cerebral perfusion ??An experimental study to evaluate brain perfusion in non-human primates -- Is there a conflict between clinical and experimental evidence on the benefit of retrograde cerebral perfusion?.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642959899