- The New Genetics: From Research into Health Care[electronic resource] :Social and Ethical Implications for Users and Providers / edited by Irmgard Nippert, Heidemarie Neitzel, Gerhard Wolff.
- Nippert, Irmgard., editor., Neitzel, Heidemarie., editor., Wolff, Gerhard., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 169 p. 13 illus. : online resource.
- Introduction: The New Genetics: Social and EthicalFrom Research into Health Care ??Implications for Users and Providers. -- Opening Address -- Session I: The Provision of the New Genetics: In Whose Best Interest? -- Americans??Attitudes toward Informed Consent for Breast Cancer Susceptibility Testing: Questions for Cross-Cultural Research -- Nondirectiveness ??Facts, Fiction, and Future Prospects -- Predictive Genetic Tests: Destiny or Danger? -- Session II: Providing the New Genetics in Primary Care: Problems and Perspectives -- Genetic Services in Europe ??Primary Care Genetics Is a Priority for Health Care Systems -- Education in Genetics -- Genesis, Compulsions, Acceptability, and Future of Pre-Natal Sex-Selection in India -- Session III: Can the Implementation of New Genetic Tests Be Safeguarded by Consensus Policy Recommendations? -- Ethics and Genetics in International Perspective: Results of a Survey -- Consensus and Variation among Medical Geneticists and Patients on the Provision of the New Genetics in Germany ??Data from the 1994-1996 Survey among Medical Geneticists and Patients -- The Case for Proposed International Guidelines on Ethical Issues in Medical Genetics -- Session IV: Critiques on the Provision of the New Genetics: Pros and Cons from Consumer and Provider Perspectives -- Statement on CF-Heterozygote Testing -- The Patients??Perspective on the Provision of Genetic Testing -- The European Alliance of Genetic Support Groups, Their Ethical Code and the Provision of Genetic Services -- What Could a Balance Look Like between Individual Autonomy and Society?셲 Need to Regulate? -- New Genetics, New Ethics? -- Guidelines on Ethical Issues in Medical Genetics and the Provision of Genetic Services.
Theory of Medicine/Bioethics.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540659204