- Immunoreceptor Tyrosine-based Inhibition Motifs[electronic resource] / edited by Marc Da챘ron, Eric Vivier.
- Da챘ron, Marc., editor., Vivier, Eric., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VII, 183 p. : online resource.
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology,0070-217X ; 244
- List of Contents -- Biology of Immunoreceptor Tyrosine-based Inhibition Motif-Bearing Molecules -- Negative Regulation of Hematopoietic Cell Activation and Proliferation by Fc?RIIB -- The Role of the SRC Homology 2-Containing Inositol 5?-Phospatase in Fc?Rl-Induced Signaling -- The Unexpected Complexity of Fc?RIIB Signal Transduction -- Regulation of B Cell Antigen Receptor Signaling by the Lyn/CD22/SHP1 Pathway -- HLA-Specific and Non-HLA-Specific Human NK Receptors -- Regulation of NK Cell Functions Through Interaction of the CD94/NKG2 Receptors with the Nonclassical Class I Molecule HLA-E -- Inhibitory Role of Murine Ly49 Lectin-like Receptors on Natural Killer Cells -- gp49: An Ig-like Receptor with Inhibitory Properties on Mast Cells and Natural Killer Cells -- A Novel Family of Inhibitory Receptors for HLA Class I Molecules That Modulate Function of Lymphoid and Myeloid Cells -- Interactions of LIRs, a Family of Immunoreceptors Expressed in Myeloid and Lymphoid Cells, with Viral and Cellular MHC Class I Antigens -- Paired Immunoglobulin-like Receptors of Activating and Inhibitory Types -- LAIR-1, a Widely Distributed Human ITIM-Bearing Receptor on Hematopoietic Cells -- The Mast Cell Function-Associated Antigen, a New Member of the ITIM Family -- The Enigma of Activating Isoforms of ITIM-Bearing Molecules.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642636349