- Progress and Perspective in the Treatment of Lung Cancer[electronic resource] / edited by P. Van Houtte, J. Klastersky, P. Rocmans.
- With contributions by numerous experts
- Houtte, P. Van., editor., Klastersky, J., editor., Rocmans, P., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 280 p. 3 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Medical Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging and Radiation Oncology,0942-5373
- 1 Prognostic Factors: From Clinical Parameters to New Biological Markers -- 2 Radiological Evaluation of Intrathoracic Extension and Resectability of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer -- 3 Positron Emission Tomography: A New Tool in Diagnosing Staging and Treatment Monitoring of Lung Cancer -- 4 Exclusive Surgery for Stage III Disease: Is It Still Ethical? -- 5 Induction Chemotherapy with or without Radiotherapy Followed by Surgery in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer -- 6 Adjuvant Treatment in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer -- 7 Induction or Concurrent Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy for Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer -- 8 Exclusive Radiotherapy for NSC Lung Cancer -- 9 Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy in Treatment of Bronchogenic Carcinoma -- 10 Endoluminal Brachytherapy: A Curative Modality? -- 11 Integration of Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy for Small Cell Lung Cancer -- 12 The Role of Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation: Benefits and Late Effects -- 13 Fractionation as a Biological Dose Modifier -- 14 Biochemical and Biological Dose Modifiers for Irradiation of Lung Cancers -- 15 Intraoperative Radiotherapy for Lung Cancer -- 16 Should all Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Be Treated Palliatively? -- 17 Intensive Therapy of Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Review of Recently Published Data -- 18 Best Supportive Care or Chemotherapy for Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer -- 19 Do We Have the Real Tools to Evaluate Lung Radiotoxicity? -- 20 Treatment Indications and Clinical Target Volume -- 21 Radiotherapy and the Challenge of Palliation -- 22 New Drugs in Lung Cancer -- 23 Supportive Treatment in the Management of Lung Cancer -- List of Contributors.
Respiratory organs Diseases.
Medicine & Public Health.
Imaging / Radiology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642641404