- YAC Protocols[electronic resource] / edited by David Markie.
- Markie, David., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVIII, 372 p. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 54
- Generation of Large Insert YAC Libraries -- YAC Library Storage and Transport -- YAC Library Screening I -- YAC Library Screening II -- Cloning of Human Telomeres in Saccharomyces cerevisiae -- Purification of YAC-Containing Total Yeast DNA -- Restriction Analysis of YACs -- RARE-Cleavage Analysis of YACs -- YAC Localization by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization -- Alu-PCR Fingerprinting of YACs -- Detection of Chimerism in YAC Clones -- Amplification with Arbitrary Primers -- End Rescue from YACs Using the Vectorette -- Isolation of YAC Ends by Plasmid Rescue -- End-Rescue of YAC Clone Inserts by Inverse PCR -- Covering YAC-Cloned DNA with Phages and Cosmids -- Fragmentation and Integrative Modification of YACs -- Targeting Mutations to YACs by Homologous Recombination -- Reconstruction of Large Genomic Segments of DNA by Meiotic Recombination Between YACs -- Genomic Reconstruction by Mitotic Recombination of YACs -- Amplification of the Copy Number of YACs -- Transfer of YAC Clones to New Yeast Hosts -- Use of ACEDB as a Database for YAC Library Data Management -- YAC Transfer into Mammalian Cells by Cell Fusion -- YAC Transfer by Microinjection -- Transfection of Mammalian Cells via Lipofection -- The Isolation of cDNAs by Hybridization of YACs to cDNA Libraries -- cDNA Selection with YACs -- Markers, Selection, and Media in YAC Cloning.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780896033139