- Laser Scanning Microscopy and Quantitative Image Analysis of Neuronal Tissue[electronic resource] / edited by Lidia Bakota, Roland Brandt.
- Bakota, Lidia., editor., Brandt, Roland., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 307 p. 107 illus., 84 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Neuromethods,0893-2336 ; 87
- Translation, Touch, and Overlap in Multi-Fluorescence Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy to Quantitate Synaptic Connectivity -- Surgical Procedures to Study Microglial Motility in the Brain and in the Spinal Cord by In Vivo Two-Photon Laser-Scanning Microscopy -- Analysis of Brain Projection Systems Using Third-Generation Neuroanatomical Tracers and Multiple Fluorescence Laser Scanning Microscopy -- Combining Multi-Channel Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy with Serial Section Reconstruction to Analyze Large Tissue Volumes at Cellular Resolution -- Modeling Excitotoxic Ischemic Brain Injury of Cerebellar Purkinje Neurons by Intravital and In Vitro Multi-Photon Laser Scanning Microscopy -- Analysis of Morphology and Structural Remodeling of Astrocytes -- Quantitative Analysis of Axonal Outgrowth in Mice -- Zebrafish Brain Development Monitored by Long-Term In Vivo Microscopy: A Comparison Between Laser Scanning Confocal and 2-Photon Microscopy -- Analysis of Actin Turnover and Spine Dynamics in Hippocampal Slice Cultures -- Quantitative Geometric Three-Dimensional Reconstruction of Neuronal Architecture and Mapping of Labeled Proteins from Confocal Image Stacks -- Confocal Microscopy Used for the Semiautomatic Quantification of the Changes in Aminoacidergic Fibers During Spinal Cord Regeneration -- Reconstruction and Morphometric Analysis of Hippocampal Neurons from Mice Expressing Fluorescent Proteins -- Machine Learning to Evaluate Neuron Density in Brain Sections -- Shearlet-Analysis of Confocal Laser-Scanning Microscopy Images to Extract Morphological Features of Neurons.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493903801