Davidson's principles and practice of medicine [electronic resource]
- Davidson's principles and practice of medicine[electronic resource] / edited by Stuart H. Ralston, Ian D. Penman, Mark WJ Strachan, Richard P. Hobson ; illustrations by Robert Britton.
- 23rd ed.
- Principles and practice of medicine
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier, 2018.
- 1 online resource.
More than two million medical students, doctors and other health professionals around the globe have owned a copy of Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine since it was first published. Now in its 23rd Edition, this textbook describes the pathophysiology and clinical features of the most frequently encountered conditions in the major specialties of adult medicine and explains how to recognise, investigate, diagnose and manage them. Taking its origins from Sir Stanley Davidson's much-admired lecture notes, Davidson's has endured because it keeps pace with how modern medicine is taught and provides a wealth of information in an easy-to-read, concise and beautifully illustrated format. This book will serve readers everywhere as a core text that integrates medical science with clinical medicine, conveying key knowledge and practical advice in a highly accessible and readable format.
2. Clinical therapeutics and good prescribing
3. Clinical genetics
4. Clinical immunology
5. Population health and epidemiology
6. Principles of infectious disease
9. Environmental medicine
10. Acute medicine and critical illness
11. Infectious disease
12. HIV infection and AIDS
13. Sexually transmitted infections
14. Clinical biochemistry and metabolic medicine
15. Nephrology and urology
17. Respiratory medicine
19. Nutritional factors in disease
20. Diabetes mellitus
23. Haematology and transfusion medicine
24. Rheumatology and bone disease
26. Stroke medicine
27. Medical ophthalmology
28. Medical psychiatry
30. Maternal medicine
31. Adolescent and transition medicine
32. Ageing and disease
34. Pain and palliative care
35. Laboratory reference ranges
이 도서의 다른 판차
|Davidson's principles and practice of medicine||Davidson, Stanley||17 Edition||1995|
|Davidson's Principles and practice of medicine : a textbook for students and doctors||Davidson, Leybourne Stanley Patrick, Sir, 1894-||14 Edition||1984|