- Tumor Ablation[electronic resource] :Principles and Practice / edited by Eric vanSonnenberg, William N. McMullen, Luigi Solbiati, Tito Livraghi, Peter R. M체eller, Stuart G. Silverman.
- vanSonnenberg, Eric., editor., McMullen, William N., editor., Solbiati, Luigi., editor., Livraghi, Tito., editor., M체eller, Peter R., editor., Silverman, Stuart G., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXIV, 542 p. : online resource.
- to Ablation -- History of Ablation -- Epidemiology: How to Appraise the Ablation Literature Critically -- Image-Guided Tumor Ablation: Basic Science -- Tumor Angiogenesis: General Principles and Therapeutic Approaches -- Operations for Tumor Ablation -- Image-Guided Tumor Ablation: How to Build a Practice -- Anesthesia for Ablation -- Devices, Equipment, and Operation of Ablation Systems -- Imaging for Tumor Ablation -- Intraoperative Ultrasound-Guided Procedures -- Computed Tomography Imaging for Tumor Ablation -- Positron Emission Tomography Imaging for Tumor Ablation -- Ultrasound Imaging in Tumor Ablation -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Guidance for Tumor Ablation -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Guidance of Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation for Cancer Treatment -- Image Guidance and Control of Thermal Ablation -- Methods of Ablation -- Percutaneous Ethanol Injection Therapy -- Radiofrequency Ablation -- Microwave Coagulation Therapy for Liver Tumors -- Microwave Ablation: Surgical Perspective -- Percutaneous Laser Therapy of Primary and Secondary Liver Tumors and Soft Tissue Lesions: Technical Concepts, Limitations, Results, and Indications -- Cryoablation: History, Mechanism of Action, and Guidance Modalities -- Combined Regional Chemoembolization and Ablative Therapy for Hepatic Malignancies -- Focused Ultrasound for Tumor Ablation -- New Technologies in Tumor Ablation -- Combination Therapy for Ablation -- Organ System Tumor Ablation -- Ablation of Liver Metastases -- Ablation for Hepatocellular Carcinoma -- Radiofrequency Ablation of Neuroendocrine Metastases -- Tumor Ablation in the Kidney -- Radiofrequency Ablation for Thoracic Neoplasms -- Soft Tissue Ablation -- Image-Guided Palliation of Painful Skeletal Metastases -- Radiofrequency Ablation of Osteoid Osteoma -- Image-Guided Prostate Cryotherapy -- Uterine Artery Embolization for Fibroid Disease -- Applications of Cryoablation in the Breast -- Percutaneous Ablation of Breast Tumors -- Complications of Tumor Ablation -- Perspectives -- Tumor Ablation for Patients with Lung Cancer: The Thoracic Oncologist?셲 Perspective -- Ablative Therapies for Gastrointestinal Malignancies: The Gastrointestinal Oncologist?셲 Viewpoint -- Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma by Internists -- The Surgeon?셲 Perspective on Hepatic Radiofrequency Ablation -- Radiofrequency Tumor Ablation in Children -- Comments from Patients and Their Families.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387955391