USMLE 1999 information on computer-based step 1 and step 2 [computer file]
- USMLE 1999 information on computer-based step 1 and step 2[computer file].
- Additional title on disc label: USMLE 99
United States Medical Licensing Examination 99
- Philadelphia, PA :The Federation of State Medical Boards of the United States, Inc. and the National Board of Medical Examiners,.
- 1 computer laser optical disc :sd., col. ;4 3/4 in. +2 booklets + 1 application + 1 leaflet.
- Title from disc label.
- System requirements for Windowsh: 486 or higher processor (Pentium recommended); Windows 3.1 or higher (Windows 95 recommended); 20 MB available on hard drive; 16 MB RAM; 2x or higher CD-ROM drive; SVGA (800 x 600 resolution), 256-color display; sound card; mouse.