- Imaging Biomarkers[electronic resource] :Development and Clinical Integration / edited by Luis Martí-Bonmatí, Angel Alberich-Bayarri.
- Martí-Bonmatí, Luis., editor., Alberich-Bayarri, Angel., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 316 p. 104 illus., 75 illus. in color. : online resource.
- The shift in paradigm to precision medicine in imaging -- International initiatives for the promotion of imaging biomarkers -- Introduction to the stepwise development of imaging biomarkers -- Defining the biological basis and clinical question: proof of concept -- Looking for the inter-relationship: proof of mechanism -- Images acquisition: modality and protocol definition -- Images preparation -- Imaging biomarkers analysis -- Imaging biomarkers measurements -- Detecting measurement biases: the proof of principle -- Validating the imaging biomarker: the proof of efficacy and effectiveness -- The final step: Reporting imaging biomarkers results -- Sources of uncertainty: accuracy and precision of the measurements -- Pearls and pitfalls in Gold standards and biological correlation -- Imaging biobanks, big data and population-based imaging biomarkers -- A proposed Imaging Biomarkers analysis platform architecture for integration in clinics -- Use case I: Imaging biomarkers in neurodegenerative disease -- Use case II: Imaging biomarkers in tumors -- Use case III: Imaging biomarkers in thorax and heart -- Use case IV: Imaging biomarkers in musculoskeletal disorders -- Use case V: Imaging biomarkers in diffuse liver disease.
Medicine & Public Health.
Imaging / Radiology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319435022