- 31st Hemophilia Symposium Hamburg 2000[electronic resource] :Epidemiology Inhibitors in Hemophilia Therapy and Monitoring of Bleeds in Acute and Intensive Care Medicine Pediatric Hemostaseology Case Reports / edited by Inge Scharrer, Wolfgang Schramm.
- Scharrer, Inge., editor., Schramm, Wolfgang., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXX, 287 p. : online resource.
- Presentation of the Johann-Lukas-Schoenlein-Award -- I. Epidemiology -- HIV Infection and Causes of Death in Patients with Hemophilia in Germany (Year 1999/2000 Survey) -- Hemophilia 2000 ??the Annual Survey of the Austrian Hemophilia Centers -- II. Inhibitors in Hemophilia -- Changes in Epitope Specificity and in Distribution of FVIII Antibodies during Immune Tolerance Therapy (ITT) in Hemophilia A Patients with FVIII Antibodies ??a Case Report -- Clinical Experience with the Modified Bonn-Malm철 Protocol since 1996 -- Course of Inhibitors in mild Hemophilia A with and without Immune Tolerance Treatment -- III. Therapy and Monitoring of Bleeds in Acute- and Intensive Care Medicine -- Management of Bleeding in Surgery and Intensive Care -- IV.. Pediatric Hemostaseology -- Frequency and Profile of viral posttransfusional Infections in Patients from Hemophilia Center Timisoara -- Symptomatic Onset of severe Hemophilia A in Childhood is dependent on the Presence of Prothrombotic Risk Factors -- Differences between Neonates and Adults in Plasmin Inhibitory and Antifibrinolytic Action of Aprotinin -- Shorter PFA-100 Closure Times (CT) in Neonates than in Adults: Role of Red Cells, White Cells, Platelets, and von Willebrand Factor -- V. Free Lectures -- Efficacy and Safety of a High Purity Protein C Concentrate in the Management of Patients with severe Congenital Protein C Deficiency -- Respective Roles of Factors II, VII, IX, and X in the Procoagulant Activity of FEIBA -- Capillary Microscopic and Rheological Dimensions for the Diagnosis of von-Willebrand-Disease in Comparison with other Hemorrhagic Diatheses -- Evaluation of Denaturing High Performance Liquid Chromatography (DHPLC) in the Analysis of Hemophilia A -- Vla. Poster: Clinic and Casuistic -- Rheumatoid Arthritis in a Patient with Hemophilia Arthropathy ??a Case Report -- Recurrent Fatal Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) in Two Non-Identical Twins suffering from Hemophilia B (Factor IX Activity < 1%) -- Progression of Thrombosis under Low Molecular Weight Heparin without Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia in a young Man: a Case Report -- Cardiac Tamponade in a Patient with acquired Factor VIII Inhibitor and Chronic Renal Failure -- Endoscopic Cholecystectomy in a 55-year-old Patient with Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia Type II and Replacement of Mitral and Aortic Valve and Tricuspidal Valve Anular Plasty -- Vlb. Poster: Hemophilia -- Successful Orthopedic Operations in Hemophilic Adults with Inhibitors against Factor VIII -- Evaluation of Clinical Efficacy of rFVIIa in Pediatrics -- Risk Factors for Thrombosis in Hemophilia ??an Analysis -- Status of Pain in Patients with severe Haemophilic Arthropathies -- Results of a 5-year Clinical Study with a B-domain Deleted FVIII Concentrate (rFVIII-SQ) -- Outpatient Treatment with Radiosynoviorthesis in Hemophilic Arthropathy -- Requirements for Future Hemophilia Treatment from the Patients??Point of View -- Vic. Poster: Hemorrhagic Diathesis -- Molecular Basis of von Willebrand Disease Type IIC Miami -- Hemorrhagic Diathesis through acquired Factor XIII Inhibitor -- Liver Transplantation in a Patient with severe von Willebrand Disease Type 3: Levels of von Willebrand Factor Following Transplantation -- Clincal Course and Laboratory Findings in a Patient with a New Mutation Causing Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome -- Role of acquired and inherited Prothrombotic Risk Factors in Pediatric Cerebral Venous Thrombosis ??Preliminary Results of a Multicenter Case-Control Study -- Analysis of the Fibrinogen Genes of 40 Patients with Suspicion of Dys-, Hypo- or Afibrinogenemia -- Vld. Poster: Thrombophilic Diathesis -- Hereditary Antithrombin Deficiency ??Results of a Family Study -- Elevated Factor IX and Factor XI as Risk Factors for Venous Thrombosis and Stroke -- Thrombophilic Risk Parameters in Juvenile 쨩Idiopathic짬 Stroke Patients -- Inquiry into the Significance of Constantly Raised FVIII Values as a Factor in Thrombophilia -- Do Statins Increase the Homocysteine Level? -- Alpha 2-Macroglobulin Level regulates the Anticoagulant Cofactor Activity of Protein S in Cord and Adult Plasma -- Combined Prothrombotic Defects and Contraceptives ??Risk Factor for Deep Venous Thrombosis in Adolescence -- Role of 23 bp Insertion in Exon 3 of the Endothelial Cell Protein C Receptor Gene in Venous Thrombophilia.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Blood Transfusion Medicine.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540421313