- Advances in Abdominal Surgery 2002[electronic resource] / edited by Attilio Maria Farinon.
- Farinon, Attilio Maria., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXII, 407 p. 68 illus., 13 illus. in color. : online resource.
- 1 In vitro antimicrobial activities of ?-lactams, aminoglycosides, quinolones, glycopeptides and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria isolated from patients with intraabdominal infections -- 2 Infected necrosis and pancreatic abscess -- 3 Effects of IL-2 immunomodulation on infectious complications in colorectal surgery -- 4 Evaluation of renal tubular damage in rats with biliary obstruction -- 5 The evolutionary pattern of primary sclerosing cholangitis: from a benign to severe disease -- 6 Multidisciplinary management of liver metastases from colorectal cancer -- 7 Morbidity and survival in liver resection for colorectal metastases -- 8 Hepatic metastases from non colorectal cancer: which ones should be resected? -- 9 Radiochemotherapy of liver metastases from breast cancer: review of literature and personal experience -- 10 Carcinoma of the papilla of vater: prognostic and therapeutic considerations -- 11 Splenectomy in haematological patients -- 12 Ischemic colitis: an attempt to define the spectrum of disease -- 13 Advances in molecular genetics and clinical implications of sporadic colorectal cancer -- 14 Analyses of the prognostic factors in colorectal cancer. preliminary results of a possible new prognostic factor: mesenteric and antimesenteric tumor location -- 15 Different role of the colonic pouch after low anterior resection or coloanal anastomosis -- 16 Primary anorectal reconstruction after abdominoperineal excision by coloperineal pull-through and electrically stimulated graciloplasty: efficiency and limitations of a hard-to-catch-on procedure -- 17 Local recurrence after resection of colorectal cancer -- 18 Multimodal treatment for peritoneal carcinomatosis of digestive origin -- 19 Anatomical and physiological bases of fecal continence -- 20 Electrostimulated graciloplasty for faecal incontinence treatment -- 21 Restoration of anal continence with the artificial bowel sphincter (abs acticon ?? -- 22 Mini-laparotomy: a suitable minimally invasive technique for cholecystectomy -- 23 Minimally invasive surgery for the treatment of function diseases of the gastroesophageal junction -- 24 Laparoscopic management of pancreatic tumors -- 25 Minimally invasive surgery for the treatment of rectal tumors: 10 years experience -- 26 Pancreas procurement from cadaveric donors of multiple grafts -- 27 Replacement therapy in acute liver failure -- Color Plates -- Author index.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048161355