- Acoustic Neuroma[electronic resource] :Consensus on Systems for Reporting Results / edited by Jin Kanzaki, Mirko Tos, Mario Sanna, David A. Moffat, Takanobu Kunihiro, Yasuhiro Inoue.
- Kanzaki, Jin., editor., Tos, Mirko., editor., Sanna, Mario., editor., Moffat, David A., editor., Kunihiro, Takanobu., editor., Inoue, Yasuhiro., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 194 p. : online resource.
- Keio University International Symposia for Life Sciences and Medicine ; 10
- 1 Tumor Size -- Proposal for Reporting Size of Vestibular Schwannoma -- Proposal for Reporting on Size and Site of Residual Vestibular Schwannoma -- Classification of Vestibular Schwannoma (Acoustic Neuroma) -- The Size of the Tumor in Acoustic Neuroma: Proposal for a Reporting System -- Proposal for Definition of Tumor Size -- Classification of Tumor Size from the Point of View of Functional Preservation, Based Upon Our 53 Surgical Cases with Acoustic Neuroma -- Definition of Tumor Size of Vestibular Schwannomas -- Surgical Classification and Predictive Factors in Acoustic Neuromas -- A Classification System for Vestibular Schwannomas -- Measurement of Tumor Volume in Acoustic Neurinomas -- Tumor Volume Measurements of Acoustic Neuromas with MR Imaging -- Volume Analysis and Examination of Parameters of the Tumor Diameter by Three-dimensional Reconstruction of Vestibular Schwannomas -- 2 Facial Nerve Function -- Moffat Classification of Facial Nerve Function -- Which International System Must be Chosen to Assess the Facial Function Before and After Acoustic Neuroma Treatment? -- Preservation of Facial Nerve Function After Acoustic Neuroma Surgery: Modification of the Facial Nerve Grading System -- Assessment of Facial Nerve Function Following Acoustic Neuroma Surgery: Facial Nerve Grading Systems -- 3 Pre- and Postoperative Hearing -- Patient Selection and Method of Evaluation for Hearing Preservation in Acoustic Neuroma Surgery -- Some Proposals on Reporting Systems in Acoustic Neuroma -- Outcome Reporting in Hearing Preservation Surgery: The Place of the MRI Follow-Up -- New Classification of Postoperative Hearing Results Following Acoustic Neuroma Surgery -- Sense and Nonsense of Hearing After Vestibular Schwannoma Surgery -- 4 Effect of Radiotherapy -- Long-Term Follow-up Results with Audiological Assessment After Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy for Vestibular Schwannomas -- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery in Vestibular Schwannomas: Clinical and Radiological Impact on the Tumor Course -- 5 Neurological Symptoms and Other Related Items -- Functional Staging of Acoustic Neuromas -- Evaluation of Tinnitus Before and After Microsurgical Resection of Acoustic Tumors -- Indices of Facial Features Obtained from Contour Extraction with Image Processing and Its Application to Objective Estimation of Facial Palsy -- 6 Summaries of Meeting Sessions -- Session I: Reporting the Size of Vestibular Schwannomas -- Session I: Reporting System for the Size and Site of Residual Vestibular Schwannomas -- Session II: Grading Systems for Facial Nerve Function -- Session III: Grading Systems for Preoperative and Postoperative Hearing -- Session IV: Evaluation of Preoperative Symptoms and Postoperative Complications -- Session V: Evaluation of the Effect of Radiotherapy -- Session VI: Other Issues -- Appendix: Results of Questionnaires of Reporting System -- Key Word Index.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9784431679608